Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back to back parties and a nasty flare to boot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to back parties and a nasty flare to boot!

UGGH!! My girls BD's are a week apart. I just got through #1 and gearing up for #2. I have been in a flare for 2 weeks now after a 4 mth remission. Why now!!! An honestly, I'm sorta looking forward for school to start. If I felt better it would be easier. Some days I feel like I have had enough "Quality Time" with the kids if you know what I mean. I have enjoyed sleeping in and taking it easy in the mornings though. But I am ready for ME time at the end of the day and my heating pad If I can just get through party #2!
    And then a beach trip one week later...OH GO AWAY IC!!!!
    Partied out..Flowerchild
    I'm Perfectly Imperfect and Praying for Remission

Sounds like you need a vacation from vacationing! wink
    Hope the flare ends soon and the party goes smooth.
    Hugs,
    Jaime
    Tons of support,
    Jaime

IC angel helping families in need for the holidays. [email protected]

Comment

grouphug grouphug grouphug
      Hang in there , There is hope.
      There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Flowerchild,
        I ALWAYS get a terrible flare right before and during every Birthday party. I hope you have a nice 2nd party and vacation.

Sharon

Comment

I made it thur party #2. But I hurt so bad. My sisters BD was the same day so I went over to her house that night with my other sisters and mother. I was hurting so bad but we stayed there till midnight talking and laughing...it took my mind off of the pain for awhile. And yes I do need a vacation from the vacation.
          Thanks guys!
          Love, Flowerchild
          I'm Perfectly Imperfect and Praying for Remission

Comment

Good Luck. I don't envy that. I had back to back parties with my daughter. One was family. The other was friends of hers. YUK! Talk about expensive. And we had Fruit Pizza for both! I ate it, but paid for it with flares. Just relax... when it's over. Michelle.

Comment

Flowerchild ~

Wow, sounds like alot of going on there. Parties and more parties and beach trips. Whoo-hoo ! But then you got the flares, maybe the flares are from alot of activity. Just be sure to rest and take care of yourselve. Best of luck with birthday #2 and hope you have fun on your beach trip. Wishing you pain free days so you can enjoy yourselve and have fun ! Take care !

~ Alison

Comment

Working...
              X