Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auntiedeb
    replied
    grouphug grouphug grouphug I acutally don't swim in the pool, I go in and do some of my exercises to help my back out and get right out. I don't know if I will flare. I know the pool helps my back pain. I also go into my sisters jaczzui and it calms my bladder down for some reason and it feels good. I take the bathing suit right off after I dry and get dressed. I am so sorry that you are going through this. Maybe a neighbor or an aunt or uncle or a friend could take your daughter to the pool.It is hard to have Mom sick. My mom was sick from when I can remeber. she died 13 years ago from congestive heart failure at the age of 51. Oh my she loved the pool, and when they put a catherer into her chest, she could no longer go swimming but she got used to it and we tried to help out as much as we could. I miss her. I understand what your daughter is going through. Iam 42 years old now.maybe you can try go standing in the pool or putting your feet in it? I hope this helps you. Here are som ehugs and angels for you grouphug grouphug angel angel

Leave a comment:

• Jen_Cole
    replied
    I know (or will know) exactly how you feel, Megan. My son is almost two, but I am dreading the days that I'll have to tell him 'no' when it comes to those kinds of activities. I'm going to start looking for lots of fun indoor games!

Leave a comment:

• DrawerHandle
    started a topic Limited activities

Limited activities

I was so bold in thinking I could go swimming this summer! WRONG! My 5 yr old does not understand WHY I could go swimming last week but I can't this week (or for the rest of the summer most likely)

I bought a really cute bathing suit and was actually excited to be in the pool this summer, but since swimming last weekend I have been in a flare I just can't take the chance of going in the pool again. I just wish I knew the words to make my daughter understand and NOT have her think "mommy is always sick"
Working...
X