Birthday Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday Party

Need suggestions for a to-be two year old. Any suggestions for what to do to entertain the little ones? We are having a pinata for the older kids, but I am not sure what to do with the younger ones. Thanks!
    Jen

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on" -Franklin D. Roosevelt

lots of love and colour and fun.. like clown or something?? keep us updated grouphug
    and happy birthday little one... grouphug kissing

Comment

Hi, we have had pinatias in the past with my young nieces and nephews and they do great. the two year old would love it. Or have them color with chalk on the driveway if the weather is good. water water, they like to play in the water. I hope this help some.
      Hang in there , There is hope.
      There is hope. Prayer works.

Love, Debbie

Comment

Water play is a good idea! We have a rubbermaid type tub out back that we fill with bath toys and bubbles. Our boys love it. You can add food coloring to make it more interesting.

Bubbles are fun, too. Maybe get lots of wands and lots of containers they can blow on or just chase the bubbles?
        Kim

Diagnosed August 2001

Current IC meds: Elmiron (since 2001), Levaquin (one pill after intercourse to prevent UTIs), Effexor (for depression & anxiety)

Past IC meds: Amitriptyline (Elavil), Hydroxyzine (Vistaril), Detrol LA, Lexapro (for depression & anxiety, but also helped my IC) (They all helped, but I was able to discontinue them.)

I've been virtually symptom free and able to eat & drink whatever I'd like for about 8 years now.

“We who lived in concentration camps can remember the men who walked through the huts comforting others, giving away their last piece of bread. They may have been few in number, but they offer sufficient proof that everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms -- to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way.” ~ Viktor Frankl

“You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you.” ~ Brian Tracy

Comment

Jen,
          I like Kim and Deb's ideas put together. If you can buy a small blow up pool and put bubbles in it. Then you can get small and big wands for all the children. You can also add water and dish washing liquid to the other bubble stuff to make it last longer. (And it might be less expensive.) I wish Zane's birthday was in the summer months. There's more things to do now than in Jan. Let me know what you end up doing chicky, I might steal some thoughts from ya for our big 2 in Jan.
          Where has the time gone?
          Hugs,
          Jaime
          Tons of support,
          Jaime

IC angel helping families in need for the holidays. [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X