Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sharon429
    replied
    Halloweeen was fun but it was so much work!! My oldest girl was Wednesday Adams (everybody kept thinking she was a pilgrim - and she was very upset by that) my middle girl was a vampire, my son was batman and my little girl was eeyore. They have a Halloween parade tomorrow that was postponed last Saturday. It's suppossed to be really really cold so I don't know if were going to go. They have so much candy already. I know they'll make me feel guilty and we'll end up going. I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween.

Sharon

Leave a comment:

• vm
    replied
    My 4 year old (almost 5) son will be a skeleton - I am going to paint his face, too. Should be interesting. And my 21 month old will be Cookie Monster. It should be a lot of fun this year with him.... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Patrice
    replied
    My daughter is 6 too and she's a cat. I went to the school halloween parade and it was sooooooo cute. She seemed to have gotten over her turtleneck trauma. She was upset that I made her put a turtleneck on under her leotard and she washed all her whiskers away with her tears. Sigh. I was feeling down but the parade really boosted my spirits. There was such a variety and every last one of them was cute. One kid was Santa. I liked that.

Leave a comment:

• ICNNINA
    replied
    My daughter, Is 6 and she is going to be an angel and my 4 year old son is a ninja! We also have a family party, too scary to take them out. Have a good time everyone! Hugs, ICNNINA

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    My two-year-old great granddaughter will be Tigger for the day --- and she's VERY excited about a little community Halloween party tonight.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Jen_Cole
    started a topic Halloween Costumes

Halloween Costumes

Ok, Moms-what's your little ones going to be for Halloween? My 15 month old son is going to be a frog!
Working...
X