FOR US: GRANDMOTHERS,TOO!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR US: GRANDMOTHERS,TOO!!!

I WANT TO WISH EVERY ONE A VERY HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ... AND I AM A NEW GRANDMOTHER AND YES MY GRANDBABY .. I FEEL AS IF SHE IS MY VERY OWN....

GRANDMOTHERS:

GRANDMOTHER-I WILL GRASP AND SAVOR THE TRUE BEAUTY OF THAT WORD,ITS GRANDEUR AND ITS GLORY.TO BE A GRANDMOTHER. WAHAT A COMPLIMENT. MAY I LIVE UP TO IT.
    THANK YOU GRANDMOTHER, FOR LOVING MY MOTHER. FOR PUTTING YOUR ENERGY INTO SEEING HER BECOME THE BEST.
    NO WORDS CAN EXPRESS THE GRATITUDE I FEEL JUST KNOWING THAT YOU ARE ON YOUR KNEES CALLING MY NAME IN PRAYER. YOU HAVE BEEN A PRAYER WARRIOR THROUGH THE YEARS. I KNOW BECAUSE MY PARENTS HAVE CALLED YOU IN TIME OF NEED MANY TIMES...I AM GLAD TO KNOW THAT WHEN I NEED "HELP" YOU ARE AS NEAR AS THE PHONE...
    GRANDMOTHER'S ARE TO LIFE WHAT THE Ph.D IS TO EDUCATION.THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN FEEL,TASTE,EXPECT,PERDICT,OR WANT THAT GRANDMOTHERS IN YOUR FAMILY DO NOT KNOW ABOUT IN DETAIL.
    PITY THE CHILD WHO'S NEVER KNOWN A GRANDMOTHER SHE/HE COULD CALL HIS ON.
    GRANDMOTHERS HAVE A VAST STORE OF INFORMATION-SOME GIVE IT FEELY WHILE OTHERS WAIT O BE ASKED.
    GRANDMOTHERS THINK THEIR GRANDS ARE THE GREATEST,IS THAT SUCH A SURPRISE,,SHE ALSO THOUGHT HER CHILDREN THE SAME .
    ----TELL ME GRANDMA,ABOUT YOURSELF AS A CHILD,"funny you ask" I reply..."MY FEARS WERE JUST AS WILD..."
    wink HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY..... angel
    ALYSSA'S_GRANDMA
    OBEY ACTS 2:38
    "ENCOURAGE SOMEONE"
    "Brenda"
    Remember you are not alone in your pain:Ask Jesus to hold your hand...HE WILL!!!!!!

that was very nice
    I hope every body had a great mothers/grandmothers day
    Brat grouphug
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Working...
    X