Potty Breaks and Newborns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potty Breaks and Newborns

Let me start by saying that I LOVE being a new Mommy and I think our daughter is an absolute angel! I'm not so sure she appreciates our rushes to the bathroom day and night though. When you gotta go...you GOTTA GO so I've been keeping her car seat near me so we can quickly make a break for it if needed. I bet in the next few months we'll have a good system down..but for now it's a tough adjustment for me. Now I not only have the cat staring at me while I 'go'....I also have our daughter! My audience is growing!!

ICNLesa
    "The first time her laughter unfurled it's wings into the wind....
    We knew that the world would never be the same."
    ~Brian Andres

Baby Kaitlyn was born on 07/08/01 after a successful pregnancy with IC!

LOL That is too funny!!! Great just what you need more people inthe bathroom with you! :p

Very cool that you've got an EXCELLENT outlook oon things.

How are the nights? Are you getting up all the time to feed? If so, ar they coinciding with your "pee time"? I hope you are all doing well!
    Hugs,
    y.
    Somewhere there's a reason /Why things go like they do /Somewhere there's a reason /Why some things just fall through /We don't always see them /For what they really are /But I know there's a reason /Just can't see it from this far /Maybe I don't like it, /But I have no choice /I know that somewhere, /Someone hears my voice / I thought I knew it all /I thought I had it made /How could it end this way? /I thought I knew Somewhere there's a reason /Why things don't go my way /Somewhere there's a reason /That I cannot explain /Just like the change of season, /Just may not be my turn /But I know there's a reason, /The lesson's mine to learn

Comment

When my children I used to bring in the bathroom with me too! At least I did with the first one- by the time I had my second child I realized he would be ok for the time it took me to pee. The up side of all this is that is was very easy to toilet train my sons!

Comment

Okay Lesa, here's one to look forward to. For those potty trips that take a bit longer.... During the colicky days, my daughter couldn't tolerate being put down at all. So there I was, sitting on the toilet, rocking her baby carrier with my foot. Talk about multi-tasking! The carseat is good for that because she could be strapped in and rocked safely on the floor. Enjoy!

Hope
        Hope

Comment

Lesa,
          I see I have some joyful times to look forward to. Not only in the bathroom but anywhere. I wonder if it gets better as they get older?
          Jaime
          Tons of support,
          Jaime

IC angel helping families in need for the holidays. [email protected]

Comment

Lesa,
            Glad you are enjoying your little one. Get used to taking her to the bathroom though. My little girl is 3 and still follows me to the potty. Sorry to tell you that it doesn't get any better. She was easy to potty train on tee-tee though.

Kristy

Comment

Working...
            X