The Rachel Report!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Rachel Report!

I haven't been on the boards in a long time, but I just wanted to check in and say that my baby Rachel is doing just great! She gives us so much joy! Every smile and laugh just melts our hearts. I can hardly believe she is 7 months old already! Still no teeth. Blonde hair and blue eyes, just like me (NOT!) She's her daddy's girl for sure.
    I am also happy to report that I am still in remission. Maybe it has something to do with nursing??? Who knows, I'm just enjoying this break and hoping it lasts for a long time!

I'm so glad Rachel is doing well. She sure is a beautiful little thing! I'm also thrilled to hear your IC is staying away! Maybe it is the nursing? I hope it's a long lasting trend for ya!!

Lesa
    "The first time her laughter unfurled it's wings into the wind....
    We knew that the world would never be the same."
    ~Brian Andres

Baby Kaitlyn was born on 07/08/01 after a successful pregnancy with IC!

Comment

Hi Kayte,

Rachel sounds adorable. All our little ones are such gifts. Ellen is like Rachel, very fair with blue eyes, a daddy's girl too. My IC has also been subdued which I also attribute to breastfeeding. I have had some flares, but they're not as bad as before. I just hope I can keep up the breastfeeding a year. It seems to get more challenging as the months go on.

As for my IC flares, I have really noticed a correlation with my menstrual cycle. Midcycle no flares (as well as the week of my period). During the times I can eat what I want. I think there has got to be some hormonal link.

Sorry to ramble.

Thanks for the update on Rachel. Such a beautiful name too, one we were considering too.

Take care. I hope you remain IC free for a long while to come.

Melly

Comment

Working...
      X