Hello Everyone...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone...

Well just a note to all us moms and dads out there... Its been hectic spring break--but i loved it.. No reason to get out of bed--kids stayed in bed with me--watched tv, stayed in jammys--and all in all had a great break... Now i cant wait for summer.... My kids are doing very well--ive been alot sicker lately--but I think there getting use to it now--if theres such a thing.... My son now asks me how i feel before asking me to do something for him--which saves a huge letdown... And I have found many projects to do that dont need alot of movement--and more pain for me.. Me and my daughter sit and do our nails--shes getting good at it..lol..... And my son has determined that i learn every POKEMON in existence--so we sit and look at his cards daily--then we do our nightly reading together... I also have started a weekly fund--for a kids day--not anything big--my body cant handle it--but the kids get to buy an activity we can do together weekly.. Its working out wonderfully---its probably going to break me--but the kids love it... Im doing better mentally lately---physically im not but heck--cant have everything all the time.. Im happy just to feel like a mom again... Everyone take care.... Kaye Kaye

------------------
    [email protected]

Good for you! I do enjoy having time in bed with the kids! Justin likes to snuggle for all of 30 seconds though! Emilee thinks she is too old for that! Ugh! she's only 9! Michelle in KC

Comment

LOL I have done the same thing this week...slept in til late, lazed around and just did silly things....a body needs down time too....

Lot of hugs to you all Julie B
      Julie Beyer, MA, RDN
      IC Dietitian, Patient Advocate, Speaker, & Author

Did you know that up to 94% of interstitial cystitis patients find some symptom relief when they change their diet, and that dietary modification is recommended as a first line treatment for IC? Check out the IC Food List to get started!

Do you need a little more help understanding the IC Diet? Schedule a phone or video coaching session through the ICN Store today.

You can also learn more while supporting the ICN message boards by clicking on these book covers and buying the Confident Choices books from the ICN Store:

........ ........

Other IC Diet Resources:

IC Diet Webinar
      IC Diet Website
      For Health Professionals: Continuing Education About Interstitial Cystitis and Diet
      Free IC Diet Booklet: What Can I Eat?
      Confident Choices IC Diet Blog
      IC Diet Newsletter

*Let's Connect!*

Comment

Working...
      X