Anyone tried "Biotene" gel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried "Biotene" gel?

It's for dry mouth...just rub a dab on your tongue. It really works. My dental hygenist gave me a sample. You can ask the pharmacy to special order a tube. Don't know how else to handle this fuzzy tongue and parched mouth I have from meds. :woohoo:
    Positive thoughts and prayers that new treatments for IC will reach all who struggle with this disease,

SusanC

Thanks a bunch!!!! I take it you needed a prescription??? Thanks for the info!
    Faith, Hope, and Love,
    Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
    or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
    Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

No prescription needed! Since it's such a specialized product the gel, and many times biotene gum and biotene toothpaste are hard to find on the shelves. Not enough of us, I guess. Good luck!
      Positive thoughts and prayers that new treatments for IC will reach all who struggle with this disease,

SusanC

Comment

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to know!
        Faith, Hope, and Love,
        Katrina

I believe God is using me. He uses me for God. Things I gain from all my suffering are meant to help others. I hope I can help you too. Email me or start a chat if you like my help or anything. I CARE!Illnesses: IC,IBS, IBD, GERD, PFD, Epilepsy, Endo, Allergies, RLM,Rapid heart beat, low blood pressure,Gastritis,Gall stones,Tendonitis,migraines, Shingles, Prolapsed pouch,ext. fatigue (current problem) I have seen periods of remission and I have seen them end and return. At this time remission is over and working on getting it back!

IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
        or find me on facebook http://www.facebook.com/kat671?ref=profile
        Be the Miracle! & Pay it Forward!

[email protected] please contact me...I am here to help!

Comment

That is really great to know. I just increased my dose of Ditropan and am going crazy! Thanks for sharing. I will have to try finding this in my area.
          ~ Stacey

Comment

Working...
          X