"New" product for dry mouth. Need feed back , please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "New" product for dry mouth. Need feed back , please

I also have Sjogren's & in their (SSF) latest Newsletter there was an advestisement for a product called SALIVART by Gebauer. It is a 75 gram canister and you spray it into your mouth as needed. Has anyone out there tried this? Does it work? The producet states it contains "no irritating alcohol or glycerin," and you can use it as often as you need it. I called the company and they are going to be sending me coupons, info, etc. But I would like to hear from someone who has had direct experience, positive or negative, with this over-the-counter product. Their # is: 800-321-9348 & www.gebauerco.com if anyone would like to do their own research. Thanks for your help and feedback.

Yes, I use the spray, It work good but I also use the biotene gum.. I like the gum better, I had a saliva gland removed last year and I have dry mouth all the time.. The spray does't really taste that good but it does work..

------------------

Comment

I don't know about the product you are referring to, but I have had had very good luck with a mouth gel by Biotene. The produce is Oral Balance

------------------
      laurose
      Liz

Comment

Hi- I really liked the oral gel. I got a sample packet from my dentist a long time ago. I cannot find it in any stores! Maybe one of the pharmacies can order it for me. I began the Salivart and I don't like it at all. Maybe if it was a pump spray & not aerosol. I really prefer the Biotene gel. If you know where I can buy it in Southern CA, let me know!! Thanks!

Originally posted by liz2:
        I don't know about the product you are referring to, but I have had had very good luck with a mouth gel by Biotene. The produce is Oral Balance

Comment

Working...
        X