Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone taken meloxicam for fibro and arthritis pain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone taken meloxicam for fibro and arthritis pain?

if anyone has taken meloxicam for the pain of fibromyalgia or osteoarthritis please let me know.my nurse practitioner prescribed this for me and i do not do well with new meds.please let me know if you experienced side effects or if it helped with the pain.

Duana

Mobic yes, NSAID's you have to watch out for GI problems, but this one is supposed to not be as harsh as one's like ibuprofen & aspirin and such. I don't know, I did fine on it while I was taking doxycycline with it, but after they took it from me because of my stomach ulcer, it never worked worth a snot again. It didn't cause the ulcer though, they told me Ibuprofen caused it. I didn't really have side effects, but I don't think my tummy liked the medication too well.

Comment

Duana
      Others with IC find that NSAIDS irritate their bladder but I have been able to take them without issue, including the one that you mention.

Comment

i am afraid to take it after reading the pamphlet that mentioned that this medication can cause a heart attack,etc.

Comment

Working...
        X