Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Briza
    replied
    Grinch I'm really sorry. I totally remember those days from when I was teaching Glad you got home early and hope tomorrow is better (((hugs))).

Leave a comment:

• KarenAnne
    replied
    Grinch, I know how you feel. My fibro really gets to me sometimes too. I hope tomorrow brings you some relief!

Leave a comment:

• Grinch
    replied
    thank you

Thank you for your thoughts. I left work early after a disasterous day and took a well needed nap. Now it's just me, my heating pads, and old episodes of law and order. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I agree

Originally posted by sailawaygrl View Post
    So sorry, I know what that feels like. The pain, not the 5th graders. Are you taking anything to help the fibro? I resisted cymbalta for a long time because of the horror stories I had read on here. I was so wrong to do that. Cymbalta gave me my life back. I decided I won't ever let anyone else's experience keep me from trying something. I do pay attention to what other's say but everyone is different.

If you aren't on a medication for the fibro my suggestion would be to talk to your Dr. In the meantime, I hope your pain lets up for you.
    I totally agree with you! If you'll look at the list of side effects for any medication, you will see that some are experienced by only 1% of those taking it --- somebody has to be that 1%, but that absolutely doesn't mean you will be.

Hugs,
    Donn

Leave a comment:

• sailawaygrl
    replied
    So sorry, I know what that feels like. The pain, not the 5th graders. Are you taking anything to help the fibro? I resisted cymbalta for a long time because of the horror stories I had read on here. I was so wrong to do that. Cymbalta gave me my life back. I decided I won't ever let anyone else's experience keep me from trying something. I do pay attention to what other's say but everyone is different.

If you aren't on a medication for the fibro my suggestion would be to talk to your Dr. In the meantime, I hope your pain lets up for you.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'm so sorry. I hope your tomorrow is better.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Grinch
    started a topic just need to tell someone

just need to tell someone

my fibro pain is bad today. i feel like crying but can't. i have to go to work and face my 5th graders. it just hurts so much.
Working...
X