Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowden1
    replied
    I have that since I had a trial pain pump surgery. They put a catheter into my spine. Then after getting a spinal headache they drew blood (3 Tables) and put it into my spine for fluid. This cause something to happen to my back and now I have back, but and leg pain and it feels like shocks or burning pain. Probably when you are sitting you are compressing a nerve. My daughter has sciatica and she has this type of back pain. She is in PT.

Leave a comment:

• bladderpain451
    replied
    A nerve problem could be due to something else, doesn't mean it's fibromyalgia. Could be a B12 deficiancy, diabetes, MS, spinal related, or a number of things. I also have nerve pain from my spine and it causes alot of burning. If your inflammed in that area, it could make it burn. Definetly see if a doctor can find out why it's going on. And ask them to try Neurontin or Lyrica for that instead of an antidepressant.

Leave a comment:

• DonnaBee
    replied
    yes, make an appointment with your doctor. I do have fibro, and I can tell you that to get that diagnosis, all other conditions must be ruled out.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Please check in with your doctor.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• cmclien
    started a topic Burning sensation on back of legs & butt

Burning sensation on back of legs & butt

I really didn't know where to put this, as I don't know what its related to. This winter I started having this weird burning, as in on-fire sensation in the back of my thighs and my butt. I am thinking its nerve related but is it IC related? Or is it a symptom of fibro? I don't think I have fibro cuz I don't have those trigger points. When I was on the nortriptyline the last couple of weeks it went away but now its back. It happens after I sit for only a short while, even 30 minutes. I eventually hop up and move around or I move forward in my chair at work cuz its uncomfortable.

Any thoughts?
Working...
X