question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

My doctor had talked off and on about me having fibro but nothing more than that. When I got the diagnosis of IC my joint pain got better after starting the diet. I'm assuming because the inflammation was getting better. I have been in a flare now for a month and my joint pain is back. I have a disease in my back but that pain had gotten a lot better with diet and now is back. The same going for my migraines. My joint pain makes me feel like I'm gonna crawl out of my skin. Anything that touches me hurts and irritates me beyond belief. I'm just wanting to know if anyone can relate?

Re: question

Did you change diet to get flare again, or it is something else, like hormones-connected, medicine or so on? I mean, I have joint pain very bad when I have my period, so I think I can relate some. I still think I do not eat correct then?...

Comment

Hi. Do you have diet journal? I would hope that a consistent diet would change things for you to get relief. There are many resources on the internet to educate you about INFLAMMATION. This could be a place to start. Gentle, regular exercise has many benefits. I found tremendouse relief with taking a high-quality fish oil pill twice a day, everyday. Yes, joint pain has many sources, so a diet journal would help. Remember you have resources and support, and positive choices too.

Comment

Yes, I take fish-oil pills as well, not seen much difference yet, but I believe in them as well. And vitamin D should be suggested as well, I think.

Comment

I have some osteoarthritis in my knees and the liquid fish oil I take has been a big help with the aching I sometimes get. Have you looked into a diet specifically for inflammation? I know tomatoes among certain other foods are a really big source of inflammation for a lot of people.

Comment

I have not changed my diet or medication. I think what started my flare was a person whom I thought was my best friend telling me how she felt about my life. And it hurt a lot since she only disapproves because I remain single. I have been trying to keep a food diary but usually miss a day a week. I have a hard time remembering to do it. What brand of fish oil do you use? I used to take them before the diet change but it was a gummy and now I can't take those. I've tried others but burped up fish all day. I used to exercise regularly but stopped when I got the IC diagnosis. Making such huge changes in my diet took its toll on me and my energy.

Comment

I haven't looked into a diet for inflammation yet. I'm still only on the bladder friendly collum of the diet. And that seemed to help a lot until recently. I'm 30 years old and have been dealing with chronic pain since I was 16 . I just figured that was my life until I changed my diet for IC and had days of no pain. Now I know its possible to live pain free.

Comment

I take Nordic Naturals liquid. No burping at all with the liquid like I got with the capsules. The capsules also gave me heartburn which the liquid doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                X