Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiber

Has anyone tried fibercon? I have been having a backed up intestine and my
    GP had me using malk of magnesia (YUCI). I bought fibercon and thought I would try it for daily use. With the IC and other Stomach probllems I don't think my body gets enough fiber.
    Interstitial Cystitis Stomach problems
    diastolic dysfunction
    vascular insufficency of left leg
    pelvid floor disorder
    hypothroidisim
    asthma
    bread cancer - 5yrsl. remission
    swollowing difficulty
    fatigue
    lots of doctors
    lots of med.

Keep your eyes on the Lord and he will direct your paths.

sorry big red I just take milk of magnesia. I have the same question because I want to wean myself off of it. I have been on it for six months. Brest cancer big red I am so sorry. I am lost of words.
    not yet dx with ic-diagnosing myself as of aug 2006
    diagnosed ic-october 5 2006(huh just what I thought)

Charcoal
    cod liver oil (for vitamins a and d)
    bladder is not getting worse but maybe better
    diagnosed ibs-september 27, 2006
    don't know if it's ibs or some other underlining condition. hair loss, weight loss, constipation
    all this even though I eat.
    Mercury toxicity with Candida Albicans
    Realy toxic and sick
    Dental almagams removal and chelation for heavy metal toxins and candida cleansing as soon as fillings are out
    had catscan, ultrasound, colonoscopy
    Matthew 21 verse 22: jesus quotes"and all the things you ask in prayer, having faith, you will receive."

I eat to live, not live to eat.

Comment

I have been constipated my entire life. I cannot eat fresh fruits and vegetables because I am allergic to them. Fiber is not much help either and causes me to have gas. I was taking laxatives everyday. I tried taking Milk of Magnesia and it worked great at first but started making me feel sick to my stomach. Then I found the Phillips' Caplets. These are different from Milk of Magnesia ( the liquid). Not as harsh and only contain magnesium. I started out taking 2 day to get started and now I only take one a day. Sometimes I only take one every other day it just depends.

Comment

FiberCon is safe to use everyday...it is labelled as a laxative, but it is not. FDA mandates that certain products be labelled as such. Constipation also longer to alleviate than IBS-diahrrea. Just be sure to drink enough water, if you keep using the FiberCon (not Fiber Sure, btw) you prolly will become more regular with regular use.
        Somewhere there's a reason /Why things go like they do /Somewhere there's a reason /Why some things just fall through /We don't always see them /For what they really are /But I know there's a reason /Just can't see it from this far /Maybe I don't like it, /But I have no choice /I know that somewhere, /Someone hears my voice / I thought I knew it all /I thought I had it made /How could it end this way? /I thought I knew Somewhere there's a reason /Why things don't go my way /Somewhere there's a reason /That I cannot explain /Just like the change of season, /Just may not be my turn /But I know there's a reason, /The lesson's mine to learn

Comment

I used to use the store brand of Citrucel tablets, I didn't have any excess gas with those. I also used to use Benefiber powder on food & in beverages I could never taste it & I'm a very finicky person
          [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
          Jen
          Medically diagnosed Post Menopause 9-13, unsure for how long! Have: IC, IBS-C, arthritis, carpal tunnel, hypoglycemia, RLS, seasonal sinusitis, depression, anxiety, infertility, hormone imbalance.

Please read Screaming to be heard by Dr. Elizabeth Vliet. I do deep cleansing breathing & relaxation morning & night along with doing Yoga everynight now, it's been a huge blessing for my body! Born & raised in Michigan, relocated to Oklahoma in 9/09. Please Don't stop anti depressants or mood stabilizers "cold turkey"!

http://www.icawareness.com/stories.html

Jen Meier Cascaddan on Facebook

Married for 21 years, have 2 cats that are my "boys"

Comment

Fibercon seems to be working very well . It has kept be regular and it has also helpe the IC pain. Pt I believe has also been a big help.
            Interstitial Cystitis Stomach problems
            diastolic dysfunction
            vascular insufficency of left leg
            pelvid floor disorder
            hypothroidisim
            asthma
            bread cancer - 5yrsl. remission
            swollowing difficulty
            fatigue
            lots of doctors
            lots of med.

Keep your eyes on the Lord and he will direct your paths.

Comment

Working...
            X