Bacterial Overgrowth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacterial Overgrowth

My IBS has been readiagnosed as a bacterial overgrowth. I took antibiotics for 2 weeks which really helped. A couple days later my symptoms returned. I'm back on antibiotics now and on the advice of my GI doctor I tried to decrease them. Once again my symptoms returned. Anyone have any experience with this? This is so frustrating!!!

I am starting to believe I either have mercury toxicity or candida or both. I thought maybe ibs constipation at first but it's getting worse. I am on renewlife 50 billion colonies a day. I also am starting to drink colostrum and raw milk again hoping It doesn't constipate me. I have been more intolerant to more foods. Look up candida albicans. I am also very chemical sensitive this can be due to my gut the yeast and mercury. Mercury causes yeast overgrowth. I have 9 almagam fillings they are leaking. This could be the cause of my underlying condition. hope I helped you
    lisa
    not yet dx with ic-diagnosing myself as of aug 2006
    diagnosed ic-october 5 2006(huh just what I thought)

Charcoal
    cod liver oil (for vitamins a and d)
    bladder is not getting worse but maybe better
    diagnosed ibs-september 27, 2006
    don't know if it's ibs or some other underlining condition. hair loss, weight loss, constipation
    all this even though I eat.
    Mercury toxicity with Candida Albicans
    Realy toxic and sick
    Dental almagams removal and chelation for heavy metal toxins and candida cleansing as soon as fillings are out
    had catscan, ultrasound, colonoscopy
    Matthew 21 verse 22: jesus quotes"and all the things you ask in prayer, having faith, you will receive."

I eat to live, not live to eat.

Comment

Working...
    X