X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missmissy
    replied
    I feel your pain...
    I have had 3 yeast infections in 3 months!! The only thing that I can figure out is my hubby is giving it back to me. I got the first one form antibiotics my uro put me on to prevent uti's, well 3 pills later BAM!!!
    I hadn't had one in over a year. That was Jan. Got better then about 3 weeks later got another one.... Now about 3 weeks from that I have another one!!!! I am beside myself. I have taken 4 nights of monistat 7 and I am so raw and still itchy down there (sorry tmi).
    Needless to say I gave hubby a diflucan and we are NOT going to do anything until it is completely gone. I can't get into my gyno until April 4th.
    I am afraid to stop taking the monistat early because it might come back even worse!!! Do you ladies recommend a better otc medicine for this?

Thanks for letting me rant,
    Melissa

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    No, this is the first time that we've done it since I thought I had it.

Leave a comment:

• lnseagraves
    replied
    Not to be too nosy, but were you and hubby intimate when you DID have the yeast infection (or were getting it?) Men can get yeast infections from their partners, but they'll have no signs or symptoms. Then they will consistently give the yeast BACK to their partners again and again....... This happened to a friend of mine who battled the yeast for a year before her doc. told her hubby to rub the monistat on his...... that cleared it up.

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    started a topic Ugh Yeast!

Ugh Yeast!

It seems I got a yeast infection over the weekend from the Macrobid that I'm on. I went out and bought Monistat and used that on Sunday night. I was really sore on Monday but throughout the day started to feel better. I thought that it was taken care of. Today hubby and I had sex when I got home from work and I was itching like crazy during and afterwards I was throbing and really uncomforable. Is my yeast infection not gone? I've never had a yeast infection that didn't go away with the over the counter stuff. I don't know if I can get the uro to call me in some Diflucan tomorrow or something because I can't afford to take off work to go to the doctor. Ugh!
Working...
X