Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ginaaa22
    replied
    in to wake in tears it mentions yeast as a culprit for IC for ppl who have mild and moderate. It also has an anti candidia program in the book.

Leave a comment:

• Linda May
    replied
    actually I started getting alot of UTI before being diagnosed with IC. then all of a sudden I had my first yeast infection, so far only two in a year. I thought that was odd since I never had a yeast infection my whole life.

Leave a comment:

• ginaaa22
    replied
    I know yeast is connected. When I have a yeast infection it makes my IC so much worse. Not sure how or why. There is a couple of books that mention yeast in them. I will get back to you on what books--currently all my IC books are at my grandmas house, since I've read them all.

Leave a comment:

• cmclien
    replied
    I don't know, I don't have any yeast issues that I know of. I haven't had vaginal yeast in over 5 years. I took a test on-line to determine if I might have too much yeast and it was negative. I do take one or two primadophilis reuteri every day, follow a low sugar diet and a relatively lower carb diet (about 100g). Thats not to say that yeast couldn't make it worse though if you had it, I just don't know about a connection for me anyways.

Leave a comment:

• Mothergoose
    replied
    I am not sure if there is a connection but with IC and yeast, but I know if I took more than one set of ab's I would have a yeast infection.

I take diflucan after every set of ab's

MG

Leave a comment:

• Jody1230
    started a topic Yeast IC Connection?

Yeast IC Connection?

Has any one made a connection with yeast and IC? My IC symptoms started after 3 rounds of very powerful antibiotics for UTI's. It just makes sense to me that yeast may be in some way connected. Has anyone done any treatment for yeast? I do not have a vaginal yeast infection, just the usual bladder symptoms. I have read stories online about people who have gone into remission after yeast treatment. I just don't know where to start.
Working...
X