Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dstap
    replied
    Thanks For Responding, I Still Have Not Heard Back From My Doc I Called Fri. Morning. I Call And Call And They Tell Me I Have To Wait For Him To Look At The Cat Scan Befroe He Can Do Anything And If I Need To Go To The Er Go. But As I Said I Am Not In Terrible Pain Yet I Just Dont Want To Get In That Kind Of Pain.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Whoa... Thats a pretty big stone.. The biggest one I have ever had was a 4..
    And I passed it.. Thought I was dying.. I would think if yours is a 7 they will do that laser surgery on you to break it up... Any I would hope they do that.. If they tell you they are just going to wait and let you try to pass it, I would tell them no... Because a stone that big would hurt way to bad.........

Leave a comment:

• Bessie
    replied
    I am not sure on the size but I had a pretty big one before and they did the lipotripsy (sp?) on me to break it up so I could pass it. I am so sorry you are going through this. I know how painful those kidney stones can be.

Leave a comment:

• dstap
    started a topic kidney stones

kidney stones

I have 7MM STONE AND WAS WONDERING ON THE SIZE IF I AM NOT WRONG THEY DONT LET YOU PASS ANYTHING OVER A 5?? IF I AM WRONG PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I KNOW EACH DOC IS DIFFERANT AND CAN YOU EXPLAIN THE BASKET METHOD?? I AM NOT IN A LOT OF PAIN FOR THE TIME BEING BUT I DONT WANT TO GET THERE EITHER. THNAKS FOR YOU HELP
Working...
X