Fibro Fog ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fibro Fog ???

I feel like I am loosing my mind. I can't complete a sentence correctly. I am adding letters where they don't belong. I forget what I am talking about, while I am talking. I can't concentrate. I know that I have to sound like I am taking some major meds, but I'm not. My strongest pain med is ultram. Which doesn't help very much at all. I asked my dr. about my memory and he just said oh thats just fibro fog. Does anyone else have this problem. I feel very stupid! Is there anything that I can do for this? How bad will it get?
    Sorry for the rant. I just feel very?????? I can't think of a word to describe how I feel.
    I am having a hydro tomorrow and am nervous about it. I juess that is why I am complaining so much. If anyone has any advice i would appreciate it a lot!!!

MelissaT

I don't know about everyone else, but I do the exact same thing. My husband says I have my own language. seriously. I always lose track of what I am saying, and god forbid I am in the middle of a conversation and call waiting beeps.. I'm done for, can't remember what I was talking about.
    Good luck with your hydro tomorrow.
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Tigger_gal
      Thanks.
      I know exactally what you mean. I was just talking to my sister when my daughter called. I told my sis that I would call her back, but of course I forgot. I was in the middle of telling her about an accident my son had had. I forgot to tell her that he was o.k. I was on the site when she called me back to see if Jordan was o.k. I don't know how I could have let her worry like that. I didn't even remember to call her back.
      My friends at work have started reminding me of things, because they know that I probally won't remember.
      Thanks for the reply. It's good to know that i'm not crazy.

MelissaT

Comment

I know exactly what you are talking about. During one remission, I was telling my brother (who was in Med school at the time) that it seemed like my memory was better when I was in the remission. He said that it was really common to have memory problems when you are in a lot of pain.

Janice

Comment

so we are medically stupid? it really is scary.. our mends can do that too.
          'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

Working...
          X