• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Re: heavy metal test

Originally posted by prisd View Post
    Hi tabasco32, can you please tell me what you took for heavy metal chelation. Was it calcium EDTA? I'm getting tested in a few weeks.
    Tabasco hasn't been on the forums for around 7 years now so she probably won't respond.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• prisd
    replied
    Re: heavy metal test

Hi tabasco32, can you please tell me what you took for heavy metal chelation. Was it calcium EDTA? I'm getting tested in a few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• **Angie**
    replied
    My mom was diagnosed with high level of lead and mercury about 6 mos ago. She went thru Dr after Dr trying to find out what was wrong. She has been taking a med that you take 3days a week...it really hurt her tummy--she's done with it now and she feels better. Her Dr told her that she could have past it on to her children. ?? I haven't gotten tested yer. Don't really want to add anything else right now. I know what your going thru--my mom was miserable.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Well I am glad you finally have found out what is causing your problems.. I hope this works and you will get better..

Leave a comment:

• tabasco32
    started a topic heavy metal test

heavy metal test

Well for most of you girls and boys who know me and what I am going through with cold hands and feet, weight loss, constipation, undigested food, bladder pain and urine frequency, chemical sensitivities, hair loss, food intolerances and allergies, my naturopath called me yesterday and said that my mercury test came back and that I was real high in mercury toxicity. So next off to the dentist to get my almagams removed and start detoxing my body to see if I can beat this illness and candida overgrowth that was brought up by the mercury. At least part of my questions have been answered.
Working...
X