Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I don't know about either condition. I just wish you could learn about them from a book and not experience! It's been an awful year for you; I hope you feel better soon.

Sending warm well wishes,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Sorry Sandy,
    I've never heard anything about them but I had chronic sinus infections when I was younger and boy I know what you mean about the sinus pain. They really can hurt like hell. I hope you get to the bottom of the problem and get some relief.

Leave a comment:

• Cardholic
    replied
    Dr. House mentioned "Sarcoidosis" once... I don't remember what it is, but it must be scary possibly having something that was mentioned on that show!

I hope you get answers and relief soon!

Leave a comment:

• Babs RN
    replied
    Sandy-
    Never heard of Wegener's and sorry I dominated the conversation this afternoon. You should have said something.

Hugs,
    Barb

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    I have never heard of that.. But wanted to say glad you are back posting

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    started a topic Wegener's or sarcoidosis

Wegener's or sarcoidosis

I went to an ENT for this terrible lesion I have in my right sinus. He numbed my nose and stuck a scope up there and told me he thinks I have Wegener's or Sarcoidosis. I was supposed to get my blood drawn for a specific test that I haven't had done yet, but I've been too sick to go get it done. I've got a followup appt on Friday.

Has anyone had any experience with either of these? I hate the thought of having yet another dx, but, it might explain some of these crazy symptoms I've been having.

I've been using a steriod nose spray (Nasonex) and doing saline irrigations 3x a day and it's still not any better. This is one of the most painful things I've ever experienced. Who'da thought that your sinuses can cause you SO much pain?
Working...
X