Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dancemomof2
    replied
    my thoughts were endo or ovarain pains. maybe a trip to the Dr is needed hun just to make sure.

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Ronda I hope you find out if it is endo or not. Yes it does seems like we get one thing in control just to deal with another thing. Hope you start feeling better soon. I wish there were more I could do to make it better.

Take care, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Thanks Sharon,

I wish My mom would give out hugs to me and understand like you do...

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    leelee...Sending you lots of (((hugs))).

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    HI Rhonda!
    Sorry to hear you are in pain today. I too hate IC! It can show up so fast and at the most inopportune times! It just sux! I hope you wake up tomorrow feeling much better! Roxie

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    so sorry you are in pain. I hate IC to, the pain seems to travel all over the place. Hope you feel better soon.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Yea, I bet it is.. who knows..lol

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    That's the first thing I was thinking when I started reading your post was your endo is acting up! I hope you feel better soon.

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    started a topic What could this be now?

What could this be now?

Ok even though my bladder has been doing really good, now of course I am starting to have a weird pain in my lower pelvic area.......I HATE IC..I HATE IC..I HATE IC..UGGGGG ..Just had to get that out.. sorry ..It feels like a pain and pressure feeling. But like I said its lower than where I feel my bladder pain..Any suggestions..
    I am thinking I have not felt my Endo pain for sooo long because tha bladder pain always covered it up that this is what I might be feeling now.... I give up...

Ronda
Working...
X