Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ann chisholm
    replied
    Hi Ryjoon, Best of luck with your sleep study! I'm so glad to hear that you got in so quickly (if anyone deserves a break like that--it's you!). Let us know how it goes if you get a chance. Best wishes, little bear

Leave a comment:

• ICchell
    replied
    rjyoon,
    Good Luck with your sleep study results.I hope you get the diagnosis/treatment ASAP!
    ICchell wink

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    I am a fibromyalgia patient, and I would wake up exhausted, and I had to quit driving because when I drive I get very tired. I don't work or anything so I used to just fall asleep anywhere. The problem was that I was not able to get into that deep stage of sleep, which was why all of this was happening. Since I began Neurontin, it helps me sleep at night and I get into that deep sleep stage. I didn't even know I was missing it.

Leave a comment:

• rjyoon
    replied
    Just for poor sleep (feeling trashed in the morning, falling asleep while driving, while working, etc.). As they say, I don't have a "sleep partner" to report on any unusual things while I'm sleeping.

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    What are the symptoms you are being tested for?

Leave a comment:

• rjyoon
    replied
    Well, no sleep apnea (which the lab tech could detect), so I'll have to wait for a week to get the doctor's analysis of my sleep study back. I really hope they find something that can be treated.

Leave a comment:

• ranshar2
    replied
    Sweet dreams kissing ...

Leave a comment:

• rjyoon
    started a topic Sleep study tonight!

Sleep study tonight!

Just got a call from the sleep study center, and they want me to come in tonight! Usually it takes months to get in, so maybe they had a cancellation. Can't believe that everything moved so fast, as my uro only suggested the sleep study on the 2nd & I didn't start looking into it until about Mon. Now I'm going to dream that they find a reason for my poor sleep & then a treatment for it...
Working...
X