Right Side Pelvic Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right Side Pelvic Pain

Ok, so i was diagnosed with IC last October, so i havent been with this so long. All i know is that i have been having a lot fo right side pelvic pain, radiates to my back as well as into my hip. Not sure if this is related to the IC but it does seem to be worse during my flares. I've ended up in the ER already for this, of course it wasn't my appendix or ovary so what else could it be? Does anyone else suffer from this during flares?
    Thanks everyone
    Robyn

This pain could definitely be IC or PFD related. When I first got diagnosed, I always felt like my right ovary was twisting painfully around inside and my hips and thighs just ached and ached. I always felt like I got kicked in the crotch. After about 3 months of different therapies, I started to feel much better. Now, I'm almost at the 2 year mark and feel FINE most of the time. I have the occassional flare, but NOTHING like the pain at the beginning.
    Your Friend,
    Michelle

Diagnosed: 10/16/09

Elmiron, 100mg 2x per day
    Imipramine, 10 mg per day
    Diazepam 10 mg for sleep
    Zyrtec
    Zovia, birth control (ongoing-no periods)
    Probiotics
    Hydrocodone, 2 pills a day (at any time of day)

Comment

My pelvic pain is almost always on the right side of my body, concentrated just to the right of my bladder. Sometimes it does radiate to my flank and back. I've been to the ER twice because of it and they ruled out a bunch of stuff there. I was diagnosed by one urologist with PFD, and a different urologist told me I am in the early stages of IC. My pelvic pain can be described as crampy, burning, stabbing, and sometimes all 3 simultaneously during a bad flare. I hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Thanks for the info, i'm glad that i am not losing my mind. I feel so bloated, my pelvic area is so full and crampy and my back also hurts. I also have PFD according to my urologist so i'm thinking it doesnt help the situation. I made the mistake of stopping my diet and pills cause i felt better and my body sure has made me pay for it. Does anyone have the cramping, back pain and bloating as well?

Comment

I'm in a relapse of IC (DX'ed in '08 via cystoscopy) and have been having crampy feelings and the lower back pain. Due to the Elmiron shortage, I've ordered some CystoProTec. Here's hoping we find some relief soon!

Comment

When I'm flaring I too have all the symptoms you do plus inner thigh pain. Hope you feel better soon.
            IC diagnosis 3 weeks ago.
            Vesicare 10 mg once daily
            IBS and Gerd-Zegerid
            IC diet
            Elmiron 100 mg three daily
            Hydroxyzine 25 mg at night
            Amitriptyline 10mg at night
            Diovan 60/12.5 daily
            Topral 50 mg daily
            Zoloft 100 mg at night
            Klonopin .5 twice daily

Comment