Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dg2901
    replied
    I've had a couple of kidney stones, the first one landing me in the ER and an overnight hospital stay. Oddly enough each time, once the stone entered the bladder the pain stopped. The back and flank pain was horrific while it was moving.

Leave a comment:

• Linda May
    replied
    I understand that passing kidney stone is horrible for women and men. I no that my son when he passed a kidney stone the doc told him it's equilavent to a women giving birth. He was on the floor at the doctor's office crying in agony they gave him pain meds and he drank alot of water and finally passed it. Now the wierd thing is when they checked him they told him he had dozens of stones. Thankfully the others have not moved or botherd him yet.
    I don't no what causes kidney stones but I got a feeling this is heridtary. I hope and pray he never has to go through that again.

Leave a comment:

• Mothergoose
    replied
    My bladder has lots hurt everytime I have had kidney stones, everyone is different.

MG

Leave a comment:

• Kirs10
    replied
    The times that I have had kidney stones, it hurt all over my abdomen. It is super painful in my kidneys, flank and back. As the stone moved further down the ureter the pain moves to the abdomen and then to the bladder area and then the urethra. So I know it is different for everyone, but I don't think it is uncommon for there to be pain in the bladder area during a kidney stone episode.
    I hope this is helpful.
    Kirsten

Leave a comment:

• Sharyn
    started a topic Kidney Stone

Kidney Stone

Can a kidney stone bring on bladder pain?
Working...
X