Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poetgirl
    replied
    If you typically experience burning or inflammation after having sex with your husband, odds are you might have vulvar vestibulitis. You might want to talk with your gynecologist about it.

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    replied
    I noticed the other day when I had the cath that it was the same pain I have in that area when I have intercourse, so I was just thinking that might be it. I don't know, I'm so confused!

Leave a comment:

• CAROLYN COLE
    replied
    Oh yes, you do have vulvodynia. Any area on the vulva or its surroundings is classified as vulvodynia. It is horrible. Try taking a shower, using no soap to that area, and also not using any kind of detergent when washing your underwear, soak, and wash in HOT water to kill all germs.

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    It could be that you are sensitive to the soap used to cleanse the area before cathing you. I know I'm very soap sensitive.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• ICNJess
    started a topic Do I have V V?!!?!?!

Do I have V V?!!?!?!

Embarrassing question, but I don't care, because you all know what I'm going through most likely! I had a catheter done today, and when it was out, I began to burn immediately down there, like after my husband and I have sex. It was the same feeling, of fire. Afterwards, I always need a cool rag to put there, and it was the same exact feeling!! Is that VV or something else? Thanks for the input!
Working...
X