Hi I am an IC patient and live in the San Diego area. I was recently also diagnosed with Vulvodyina/Pelvic Floor Dysfunction and I was wondering if anyone had any leads on Physical Therapists in the area who work in this field or other treatements which are helpful. Any info would be great, thanks!