No announcement yet.

How to get diagnosed

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How to get diagnosed

    Which doctor do you go too to get diagnosed for Vulvodynia? Do you go to your urologist or Gyn? I ask this because I think I have Vulvodynia along with my IC, but I am not sure who to go too to have it checked out.


  • #2
    Hi Mum,

    I have been diagnosed with vulvodynia by my gynocologist. I would suggest you visit your gyn to either determine or rule out this diagnosis. Good luck to you. Hugs, Gail


    • #3
      Yes, OBGYN. He asked ma lots of questions and did a q-tip test. I have vulvodynia too but doing well on neurontin. Take care! Carolyn
      "If you have the heart of a child, you can always look for the rainbow. " Carolyn


      • #4
        Hi....I am wondering if I have vulvo too? I always have that I have yeast infection...and after is extremely painful...and itches and burns worse. Is that vulvo? I also have places at the folds (creases of my legs) of my itches real bad and looks like patches of scaly skin. Is that vulvo? I cant stand wearing panties anymore. I never knew what it was...and just read about vulvo today. I guess I should ask my doctor.

        When I die, please bury me at Wal*Mart....I know my husband wont visit often.