No announcement yet.

Maybe I should try it?

  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maybe I should try it?

    After reading some of the posts here I am wondering if I should have my PCP give me a Diflucan pill. See about 3 weeks ago my PCP called and told me my pap test showed yeast. She asked me if I had any itching or burning-which I don't. She said if I didn't have symptoms than she dosen't perscribe anything.
    Do you think maybe I should ask for a Diflucan anyways since I have I.C. and maybe the yeast is causing me problems I am not aware of ?
    Any thoughts from you knowledgable ladies would be great!

  • #2
    I think you should tell your physician exactly what you posted here.

    Stay safe

    Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center -
    Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) -

    Have you checked the ICN Shop?
    Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

    Patient Help:


    Diet list:

    AUA Guidelines:

    I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

    Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool