Sensations in the Clitorus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Sensations in the Clitorus

I know this is an old thread, but did anyone find relief?

Comment

Lyrica

Comment

Wow. I had no idea anyone else was suffering from this or that it had anything to do with IC. I've had this clitoral pain off and on for years and never knew what it was until I read this thread. It lasts for a few days and feels like someone has stuffed large grains of rice under the clitoris and clitoral hood because it feels really hard and painful. I always assumed that maybe a feather popped out of the pillow I hold between my legs when I'm sleeping and poked my clitoris and irritated it. I have taken anti-inflammatories for it and sometimes put a little lidocaine jelly on it to get some relief. The lido helps to numb it. I don't know if the anti-inflammatory does or if it just something that settles on its own. Sitting in a tepid bath for a while can give relief sometimes but hot baths make it hurt worse, much worse. Loose clothing can prevent irritation of it rubbing against a seam or being irritated from the pressure from tight clothing. Sometimes it helps to lie down instead of sit because it prevents pressure from making it worse. Lying down, reading books and watching telly may not help it, per se, but it couldn't hurt. Besides, when you're having a flare, you deserve a break.

Comment

Yes me too. Mine started with this. It's nerve pain, so gaba, and ami will both help it. Lyrica too. Mine settled after I took a higher dose. Slowly increased from 10-60 mg. Sex bothers it if I don't climax. I need to otherwise it leaves me with an electrical tingling that is not nice but like ants crawling up there. I used to get a cue tip and hold it there foe some reason. Plus ice packs dull the pain right off. Try ICE PACKS. Believe me you'll be thanking me. good luck
          UTI 3/2015
          IC ,PFD
          prescribed meds: Endep 60mg, Elmiron 400mg, BC. Enablex 7.5mg.

Supplements: Chitomur peptide, colostrum, Echinacea, liver detox swisse, calcium citrate, glucosamine, Psyllium Husk.

Daily diet: Breakkie- oats with chia seeds and no fat milk. Post workout-turkey breast with mixed veggies. Lunch-raw green soup with rye roll and handful of peanuts/almonds. Dinner- changes but meat and veg. Dessert-banana and sugar free custard (homemade) or banana and apple bake with almonds cinnamon and honey with a dollop of coconut cream.

Tried: tramadol, cystoprotek, multi right, diazepam, vesicare, Ditropan, mirabegron, Flomax, lyrica, progesterone.

Comment

Working...
          X