Vulvodynia Action Needed Now - Read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vulvodynia Action Needed Now - Read

Hello, please respond and read the following by the National Pain Foundation.

We have a chance to make our voices heard.

Action Alert: National Vulvodynia Research Advocacy Week 2007

Please do your part and TAKE ACTION to communicate the urgent need for federal funding of research on chronic gynecological and pelvic pain. Whether you are a patient, healthcare provider, or family member/friend of a woman who suffers from chronic gynecological/pelvic pain, we need you to write to your U.S. Senators and Representatives during NVA's Third Annual Advocacy Campaign, April 16th to 20th, 2007. Click here for more information.

go to www.nationpainfoundation.org

Correction To Vulvodynia Site.....

Sorry, It's

Nationalpainfoundation.org

Please Go To Their Website And Write In About The Need For Better Care Of People With Pelvic Pain And Vulvodynia.

Comment

Wrong Again... Painfoundation.org

Can't Believe I Did It Again.

It's Painfoundation.org

Comment

For those who want to help, when you go there, you will see a black box on the right side of the page, about 1/2 way down the page. It has a pic of Congress on it and white letters with the words "TAKE ACTION NOW". Click on that box, and it takes you there.

I agree that this is a very important cause. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can help too!

Hugs,
        Amy

Comment

Please take action!

I just finished filling out the forma and forwarded the link to a few IC friends and to my sister. The dealine is tomorrow I believe.
          Thank you for sharing. I hope more poeple do it, this is important.
          Laser cervical surgery after abnormal pap (moderate dysplasia) in 3/2004
          UTIs since mid 2004
          Recurrent yeast infections since mid 2005
          IC dx 3/2006
          V V dx 12/2006
          Other conditions: IBS, allergies, dry eyes.

Current IC medications:
          Elavil (since 12/06) 10 mg;
          Cysta Q (since 5/07)
          Rephresh acid jel every 3 days
          D-mannose, fish oil, Calcium Citrate, Multivitamins & garlic pills (sometimes)
          Probiotics Femdophilus or other brands
          Gy-Na-Tren for yeast infections (started using it as needed since 2010)
          Other Rx:Omeprazole 20mg; benadryl as needed, Restasis

Past Meds and why I stopped them:
          Elmiron: March to September 2006: headaches
          Lyrica:2 weeks in 2006: headaches
          Cystoprotek: from Jan to April 2007: nausea

Femcon Fe (2/07 to 10/07):caused spotting/bleeding
          BCP:Loestrin (since Ocotber 2007) to stop spotting for 2 months. V V worse. Stopped the pill in Nov 07.

"Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it"

Comment

I get the emails and responded right away with my story and also emailed my friend that has it in Chicago so she could also respond.

Comment

Working...
            X