Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia L
    replied
    I know how frustrating it can all be... kids... husband... work... and on top of it all we feel so lousy and it seems not one person cares or understands... and I have felt like giving up before too... just wanted to run away and hide...
    but please do remember that there is a group of ladies here that understand and care and most of all
    there is God the one who cares the most and promises that if we cast our cares on Him ... He will carry them for us!
    Prayerfully
    GL

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    Really glad you got it checked out! Now, I challenge you to follow whatever instructions you were given about taking it easy and letting it heal!

Leave a comment:

• MakinIT
    replied
    I wento ER this AM (my doc had no room) and I had torn tendons. yippee.
    talk to you later.

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    You need to get that hand X-rayed! Get a cab if no one else is interested in taking you to the ER.

Ah, oui, zees eez, 'ow you say, tres important!

Please get it checked out. It's worrying me, if no on else!

Affectueusement,
    Frenchie

Leave a comment:

• MakinIT
    replied
    Ugh..it's 2 am, i'm tired but can't sleep because my hand huRTs. I'm surfig kist wanted to see if anyone else was out therel

Leave a comment:

• MakinIT
    replied
    I don't think I could find the appropriate face to match my reaction. my husband shuttles everybody all day. Like i said, I am AT THE BOTTOM. and it will be the undoing of our marriage. My children's past SS beni's came through today each gets a very healthy chunk. (college should not be a problem) plus a monthly stipend until they are each June of senior year....SO...they have no idea the money is there, and I told him the money could be spent on utilities clothing...whatever for them. He's decided that he will let some things next year since he can relax on the kids money.

sorry i cant barely touvh the keyboard, hand hyrts.

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    Oh gosh I'm so sorry! For everything!

Go to a hospital! What the heck is wrong with him not taking you to the E.R.?

Grrrrrrrrrr.....

Leave a comment:

• MakinIT
    replied
    Oh you guys I hurt myself so bad last night. I have a "wobble board" this round board that you stand onto, it has a round half ball underneath in the center. I use it to strengthen my ankles and belly because it forces me to stand up straight. I don't know why but I took my shoes and socks off (after exercise routine I do everynight) I was talking to my husband and I stupidly, ADHDly got on the board (my feet were slick) I flew off the back. My right shoulder went into a picture, framed (bout 3ft by 1 1/2ft) on the floor b/c my husband was painting his office. I flew into that. Behind it was a very unrelenting wall. My neck snapped forward and to the left, my ribs spasmed as did my pelvis. I was more corcerned with the glass jabbing outof the palm of my hand. (My husband was on the phone, he said ouch andmoved to another room....I'm crumpled on the floor, bleeding and he moves because his coversation was so funny...jerk) Before I get up to get bandages I realize I hurt my wrist. It is all purple and swollen and purple today. I can't move my neck...my chiro has his chemo today (and I certainly wouldn't bother him) and my reg doc is too far away for me to drive. I hurt like hell. I took oxycodone and it barely touched. So I'm icing and stuff. My father in law wants me to take him to the store but I can't operate the damn car. (stick) My 2 children and husband have the flu, although the youngest has gotten over the worst. the oldest wants to be waited on today so I gave her nyquil. She's been sleeping and leaving me alone for A LONG TIME.
    So, I asked my husband, in all my pain, when this romantic weekend we are supposed to have is going to happen. Lots of frickin excuses. he's not even available until March 8th (but he leaves for New York with my eldest at March 18th...) I'm so tired of being the last one on the list. I'm not leaving him alone on this one. I keep reminding him and not going to let it go. He was on the phone making plans to see his sister in Canada for 4 days at spring break (in april) he sees her 4 times a year. He sees his mom for a weekend every 6 weeks. He sees his brother who is going to Iraq again at least monthly. I can't take it. I need romance, I need to be with a man, I need human contact. He doesn't get it.

We have agreed to counseling but he won't understand it. In his mind, he is trying (and he is and I do believe he loves me) but I can't be at the bottom of his list ...

I need more pain meds and go back to sleep

love ya

Leave a comment:

• SandyRN
    replied
    I'm a real spongebob fan myself. If I want the TV in the afternoon I usually snuggle up in my warm blanket and get a smile from the show. I've seen the episode you're talking about!

Leave a comment:

• MakinIT
    replied
    I have been seeing my counselor, thanks Donna. When I started3 years ago it was to try to work throught the pain to get back to work. Now we are working on anger management and straightforward depression. In someways, I know he must beat his head against the wall b/c my situation is the same. Anyway, It is Valentine's, we are all sick...hack, hack, hack...nasty, nasty/At least I got a balloon and and petunias and Truffles. OK...fun...now watching Spongebob, the episode in which Gary gets a splinter in his "isopod". (mad snail disease) It's only the 10th time for it. OHHH tomorrow is thursday. Thursday is golden. I don't have to get up.My kid goes to school with husband to the TAG program...yay. I sleep in until guilt moves me. (9:30)

I worked (volunteered) at the educational service districet today. They always have me stuff envelopes or other such boring tasks. The person who coordinates special services stuff is someone I worked with when I was in my 20's . She and i are going to do bunches of stuff to revamp their alternative ed. program. I hope it makes me feel more useful..
    Tracey

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    Tracey, if your husband won't go with you, please go alone. It can make a real difference.

Sending gentle hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• MakinIT
    replied
    OUI'!! HA..yes..we need family counseling, but I need to visit with my husband first..My child has received a compressed course in "kick ass momma" makes me sad but I am so just exhausted.

I saw my friend with Bladder cancer today. He's in good spirits. He is actually urinating better as the radiation/chriro goes..we shall see what happens.

Tracey

Leave a comment:

• Berkshire Road
    replied
    I don't think anyone's ever called me Frenchie before! That was me you were referring to, n'est-ce pas? I got a kick out of it, don't worry about offending me , it's very hard to do. So you can keep on calling me Frenchie if you want. But I do sign my name on the end of my posts, and Carolyn is equally good (as long as you pronounce it Carrr-oh-LEEN ).

Honey, you all need some family counseling. Please try to get some help. For their sakes' as well as yours, because they need to understand how to control themselves.

I am so sorry you are going through all of this unpleasantness. Stress only makes IC worse, as we all know, so this is just what you don't need.

I'll be thinking of you and hoping things work out for you and your family.

Leave a comment:

• MsB
    replied
    stuck

Hugs for u, makinit

I think we all have had more than our share of those days, but just remember that our dear darling kids will have kids of there own.:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: .My kids are grown now and just love it.

Belinda

Leave a comment:

• Moonheart
    replied
    You didn't make me feel bad hon. Just sharing that you aren't alone and we all are having problems. So we can relate and hopefully all can help each other.

I was just having a lonely moment and realized the difference between when those little hand use to reach to me to help, you know? "Up mommy!" When they needed us and it was recognizable. We were their world.... Now they fight so hard to be independant. I also was having memories of my estrangement from my father and realizing that no matter what, I don't want it to ever get to that point with my children.

Hope you are doing better tonight. I think some serious consequences need to be had for a daughter being that disrespectful to her mother. I'm afraid someone might get hurst someday.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X