Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roxie2007
    replied
    Ughhhhh first week back must have been dreadful! I remember after my abdominal hyst, I was off work for 6 weeks, and that first week back I didn't think I was going to make it! Even the 2nd week back was difficult. It's hard to get your strength built up again. Good luck to you....I know it's not going to be easy for you....but we are all stronger than we think we are. I'll be thinking of you.....PM me if you want to chat next week if things get bad.....Roxie

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    Glad you made it through the first week. Maybe the next week will be better. I don't know your story about your boss and discrimination but I hope it goes which ever way you take it for you.

Leave a comment:

• armslee
    started a topic Day 5- Doing a little better

Day 5- Doing a little better

So I have officially almost made it through my first week back at work. Exhaustion overwhelmed me last night and I almost fell asleep while eating dinner.

I did get a reply from the EEOC regarding my current situation (we have 14 employees). Basically I do have rights but must work withing my state and prove that I actually have a disability first and that my employer has discriminated against me.
    Don't think that is going to be much of a problem. Although at this point I don't know if I even want to pursue anything or not. I know he has been discriminatory. I don't want to state here. But at this point I'm not really sure that I would be able to work full time anywhere else either.
    My husband wants me to give it more time. But I am so exhausted now that I am not really sure that I can.
    I am afraid that If I try to leave early that my boss will fire me. If he does, I lose all chances of placing a claim on my LTD policy.

Ugh. What to do, what to do.
Working...
X