Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It happened, I finally fell off my rocker.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Erika, I am so happy that things are better today. Believe me hon, if your fiance loves you, (which it seems like he does), he wont run away from you. Maybe he is angry because he feels at such a loss and wishes he could help you more.
    My husband is like a gift from God to me. He is so wonderful and understanding. I thank God everyday that he gave me such a great guy. And your guy seems like he is really great too. This disease can really wreek havoc on out emotions, I know. There were times when I was worried my hubby would get fed up and want to leave and I mentioned this to him and he hugged me and told me, " No Way, we are soul mates forever".
    I am glad things are better for you.
    Jen

Comment

Pay it forward -- if you've been helped by people on this site, then IMHO the right thing to do is to be there to help support the next person who comes along in a similar situation. That's what I believe.
      Je vous souhaite de la joie, de la bonne santée, et tout ce qu'il y a de bon dans la vie.
      Wishing you happiness and good health, and all the best out of life.

Peace, Carolyn

Laura (11), Susannah (12 1/2) and Maman (that's me!), North Wildwood NJ, September 2007

On the Beach with IC

Comment

I am so glad you talked thing out and they are good again. Maybe he didn't know how to handle the IC and maybe thought you didn't want him around? Think it is hard on both sides. Am really happy for you. :woohoo:

Comment

I knew it we all break, and we all deserve to rant about how we feel.. I am so happy that things are good.. pass the hubby I want steak and a tater
          'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

hehehe! yes it was a great meal...he even gave me the better steak. I needed the red meat after balling like a crazy person all day. Boy do I feel better now that I let that all out!

Erika
            IC diagnosed officially via cysto/urodynamics 1/26/07

Grade II Endometriosis diagnosed via lap 12/11/07

"Fall down seven times, Stand up eight."

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think."

Current Treatments:
            Interstim Since 5/25/07!
            Birth Control

Comment

Working...
            X