• Show
Clear All

• leelee88
    replied
    Thanks Trishann............

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Ronda I am glad you are feeling better today too. Ronda you have such a kind heart and that is what makes a special person not their sizes. I know we all wish we have a perfect body but I whether be around people with a kind heart.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Thanks Amy you always say the kindest things,

My sister is just like that.. Like I said I know I have gained weight but that does not change who I am inside..Oh well.. I know I should not let her get me down...

Leave a comment:

• ihurttoo
    replied
    Ronda,

I am so sorry that you have been so down, but am glad you in better spirits today. I cant imagine going thru all that you have! You are a very strong woman, and I am amazed by the strength you have. I wish I could take the hurt away.

Please ignore your sister. I dont know what she looks like, but I guarentee that her words were said out of jealousy. You are a BEAUTIFUL woman! Like I said, I dont know what she looks like, but I am sure she isnt nearly as pretty as you are, (I mean, who is? ) So, when she says things like that, try to keep in mind that ANY woman would know that is a hurtful thing to say, and she is no different. So, there must be some reason why she would try to hurt you intentionally. Since she made the remark about your looks, (and you are obviously a looker), it has got to be coming from jealousy. I hope that when you think about it in that context, you will be able to forgive her.

I hope that you and the kids can do something fun this weekend to try to get your mind off of everything.

Sending you big hugs from Ky,
    Amy

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Me too - I am glad you are feeling better today!

But, I totally get how you feel - I can't even look at me and my mom's house we sold a few years ago (and it's on my way to just about anywhere I'd want to go, grrr), to help save the one I have now (long story, ex got behind on payments, I didn't know, blah blah blah), and it breaks my heart. It was a "forced selling", had to, or this one would be taken. And that just made us take pretty much the first bid that came along - it was lakefront property, on Lake Huron, and easily worth 140,000 - but the realtor was new (a cousin-in-law) and set it lower than it should have been (we didn't find that out til AFTER the sale, ugh), so we sold it for 92000, I believe. By the time all was said and done, we got a whopping 74000. We even had to pay for the "advertising fees" - the placemat things in restaurants, and it never even made it to them, it was sold before they were printed... I look back now and wished we'd have hung on to it a little bit longer, I know it's worth WAY more now than it was then, and that basically was my inheritance from my dad...Makes me nauseated to think on how it all happened and went down - but the bright side is I have a roof over my head now...

BIG HUGS!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    I'm glad you're feeling better today.

Sending gentle hugs,
    Donna

Leave a comment:

• tigger_gal
    replied
    Ronda,
    I am so sorry you are down. I wish I could take it all away and make it all better for you. sending you great big fluffy hugs.

Leave a comment:

• IC SARAH-CPP
    replied
    I think I know how you are feeling. I cant even drive by the exit to my old house without bursting in to tears. I avoid that area like the plague. It just kills me to go anywhere near there. I lived there for 23 years, it is the only place I have ever called home and I miss it so much. I really dont let myself even think about it often. If I do, I can trace every single step in my mind, the way it looked at all times of the day, etc.
    I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better. I think your situation is even worse than mine b/c you lost your house in something that wasnt your fault. At least I sold mine.
    I hope this gets easier. I cant imagine feeling this anguish for so long. I so hope you will find another house you are comfortable in!
    Love sarah

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Thanks to all of you....
    I do feel better today.. Heck I should I slept untill 10:30.. Its funny how being stressed can take all your energy out of you..I think I was upset to by the coment my sister made after seeing the video.. She said yea being on camera does make you look bigger another words calling me fat..I know I have gained over 20 pounds since elavil, but dang that hurt me...But shes like that she always kicks me when im down...

Oh well its a new day so I will be fine...I am just so glad I can come here and vent when needed..(((((hugs))))) to all of you...

Leave a comment:

• SharonA
    replied
    leelee...I hope you are feeling better today. I know what you mean about losing something that your worked so hard for. It isn't fair and what happedned to you is wrong. Just plain wrong. Feel better, sweetie and know that there are many here who are pulling for you and hoping that things turn around very soon. (((hugs)))

Leave a comment:

• ICLori
    replied
    ((((HUGS))))) You are right, it's completely unfair, and it is a big loss. It was your home, built exactly how you wanted, and it's completely normal to miss it and feel very cheated. All this stress would be enough to make anyone break down and have terrible depression.

I hope tomorrow will be a better day.

Blessings,
    Lori

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Sorry you are having a rough day and I can't even imagine what you are going through but I hope things will start looking up for you.

Sending hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• dancemomof2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    (((((((((((((((Ronda))))))))))))))) So sorry that you're having a really bad day. You were there for me when I needed you so if there is anything I can do please let me know. We all have bad days. I'm so sorry about your house

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    Thanks all of you..I am usually so strong and positive, but I just broke today.. I guess its ok to have down days...Thanks again for your support..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X