No announcement yet.

Having a TERRIBLE Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all, and thanks for this support... means the world to me when it seems like everything is crumbling around me! Yesterday ended up turning out okay by the end of the day, and at least today is Friday!!!

I love the quote about bad things being cowards -- thanks Rivet Kitty
    Jen

*Diagnosed with severe IC in 2004
    *Also diagnosed with PFD, fibromyalgia, chronic myofascial pain, IBS, migraines, allergies/asthma, dermatographism
    *Kept trying a million different treatments for all these things until I found what works, and I am doing okay these days with the help of a cocktail of medications and the InterStim, which was first placed in 2007. [I have had 2 revisions - one in 2010 when my battery died and had to be replaced, and one complete replacement (lead and generator) in 2012 after a fall on my stairs caused my lead to move.]
    *Current meds include Atarax (50mg at night), Lyrica (150mg twice a day), Xanax (0.5mg at night and as needed), Zanaflex (4mg at night), hydrocodone (10/325, every 6 hours as needed), Advair, Nasonex, Singulair (10mg at night), oral contraceptives, home instills containing Elmiron and Marcaine (as often as I need to do them).

**I am not a medical authority nor do I offer definitive medical advice. I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

:woohoo:

I know thatnk God. I got into it with the VP of the bank. It was a complement gone wrong. She took it the wrong way...Yikes TGIF!

Erika
      IC diagnosed officially via cysto/urodynamics 1/26/07

Grade II Endometriosis diagnosed via lap 12/11/07

"Fall down seven times, Stand up eight."

"Life is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think."

Current Treatments:
      Interstim Since 5/25/07!
      Birth Control

Comment

It's like nasty city over here at the bank! Man... TGIF!
        ***Rachel***

Dance like no one is watching
        Love like you've never been hurt
        Live today like it's your last

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

Banks are all uptight...At least my boss doesn't bug me about not being there 80 hours a week like Jen's boss ...that guy needs JESUS!

Erika

Current Treatments:
          Interstim Since 5/25/07!
          Birth Control

Comment

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! I am sorry you have had a bad week. Heres hoping for a better next week!
            mom to 3 wonderful kids

IC symptoms 7/03,
            hysterectomy 11/04,
            prolapse cervix 7/07
            diagnosed: IC 2007
            IBS 2008

Comment

I know... my boss at least needs a kick in the butt!!! LOL... I'm sorry you guys are having lousy days/weeks too. Let's all try and have a GREAT weekend, and hope that next week is better.

At least my Friday is looking up -- I got leads on two cool new jobs, so... maybe one day soon I'll be posting that I am out of this lab
              Jen

*Diagnosed with severe IC in 2004
              *Also diagnosed with PFD, fibromyalgia, chronic myofascial pain, IBS, migraines, allergies/asthma, dermatographism
              *Kept trying a million different treatments for all these things until I found what works, and I am doing okay these days with the help of a cocktail of medications and the InterStim, which was first placed in 2007. [I have had 2 revisions - one in 2010 when my battery died and had to be replaced, and one complete replacement (lead and generator) in 2012 after a fall on my stairs caused my lead to move.]
              *Current meds include Atarax (50mg at night), Lyrica (150mg twice a day), Xanax (0.5mg at night and as needed), Zanaflex (4mg at night), hydrocodone (10/325, every 6 hours as needed), Advair, Nasonex, Singulair (10mg at night), oral contraceptives, home instills containing Elmiron and Marcaine (as often as I need to do them).

**I am not a medical authority nor do I offer definitive medical advice. I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

What great news Jen! Your current employers loss will be someone elses gain! You are a very intelligent caring person, and any boss should be proud of an employee like you. Your boss will realize his mistakes when you give him your notice and reality kick in. I hope to hear of interviews soon!

Erika

Current Treatments:
                Interstim Since 5/25/07!
                Birth Control

Comment

Working...
                X