Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kadi
    replied
    Warm bath, then PT exercises? Heating pad? Slow walk?
    Sometimes just moving will help a little. & if that's not possible, go for distraction, video or book or phone call. Hope you feel better soon--

Leave a comment:

• GriffsMommy
    replied
    Mary,
    I'm sorry you're in such a funk. It is hard when it feels like we're never going to get better. I am worried about that all the time. Then we talk about doing things with Griffin and I have to wonder if I would actually be up to doing them. Griffin told us that he wanted to go to the zoo when we were in the car today. Will I ever have the energy and the will my bladder ever be good enough that I can spend a day at the zoo w/ my son w/o having to worry about how I'm going to feel? I don't know but I have to hope so, I hope you start to feel better. We're all here for you.

Leave a comment:

• Roxie2007
    replied
    Hi Mary,
    Sorry to hear you are in such pain today. I know how difficult it is dealing with pain and dr. appts all the time.....it can drive ya nuts!
    I hope your pain decreases......maybe just do a little PT on your own? ...maybe that would help? Best wishes for a better tomorrow! Roxie

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    started a topic I'm in a funky mood AGAIN

I'm in a funky mood AGAIN

Friday was so good by afternoon because of Pt. I felt normal, pain level was only a 3, and I thought I could conquer the world. This morning it was all back again. Can't seem to get going. Haven't done my PT exercises and still need to get my walking in. Plus I need to start sticking to my diet which might help. Won't be going back to PT until Tuesday but I can't go to PT for the rest of my life for a back massage with heat. Is the PT going to be like the TENS? Never thought I would be wearing that thing for 7 or 8 years either. I'm sick of it and wish I could go without it too.
Working...
X