I want to complain, you don't have feel like need to fixit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to complain, you don't have feel like need to fixit

.....because the situation is STUCK...I'll start off by saying things have been better in my life lately. No....I have plain been down right in god awful full body pain. I have IC pain...prettttty much covers 1/4 of my body...on a good day. I've got this mysterious Right arm pain..centers in my elbow anddddd head north and south...Finally...My bone marrow has been replace by concrete. And we haven't talked about the fibro. I am still stuck at 37,,,when i left work..I just turned 42. I guess another 5 years messes with you. I try at the gym, I can increase, but not improve my stamina. I'm so sick of this. And this Narco lepsy ****. What's this all about"|? I haven't changed my meds, I'vd uped a couple because my migraines have been hitting me a like a ton

ON TOP OF ALL THIS...My male sperm donoer for my husband ( ( can't call him a dad he was terrible) Has been an ASS. He insists on standing whereerver I am when I try to clean and he walks right through piles i've swept up and starts painfullh slowly making a sandwich. What the hell. He heard me say to my daughter the other morning..Im gonna sweep , mop and clean the kitchen when you are done. Fine, I read the paper , change my clothes and come out. Bill has the broom and is sweeping. When I sweep, I sweep the edges, under the fridge, into the dining area, pull out chairs, sweep under the table...everything is swept up ..For some reason, and I think it's the same reason he leaps up after dinner so he can control how dishes are put away,he hustled out there as fast as his little wobbly legs could carry him and he swept up about a inch circle and headed for themop. I could see tons of old food under the cabintets, in dining room,under fridge...He had taken the broom with him so as he put it away I took it back out and said ...(now keep in mind, he ALWAYS complains about his eyesight and how he cant see certain angles) so I said, "looks like those darn eyes are playing tricks on you" he looked at me and said "I got everything!" I said "well there is lots of stuff in the cracks under the cabs, and the garbage area is nasty" he took that as a personal attack and as I bent over to pull the can out he threw the broom and sweeping pan at me. I just stared at him and said I wasn't criticising him, it is just hard to see everything. but just because you cant see it doesn't mean it tain't there. He just flung his hand in the air, marched to his room and slammed his door.

Briefly, I felt bad. But I remembered my husband saying he lived his whole life like this, and he guilt tripped everyone. he's trying to make me feel sorry for him by showing me how ****ty of a job he does. But he also wants to do it, let me fix it and tell everyone he did it. He's done that to me many times. I guess b/c it so hard for me to do stuff, I want recognition for it. And my husband knows when I do it. I'm very uptight. I start with wiping a scuff mark off the tile and next this you know, I'm up to my elbows in cleaning fluids. When Bill moved in, and stopped bathing 4 years ago (now), he used to bathe at least twice a week but it has now been FOUR years, I became compulsive about the bathroom and the kitchen. His nose runs when he cooks and the kids gross out (as they should) and when they point it out to him, he says "that's rude" and they say "we agree, it's rude to drop snot into our food" So we don't let him cook now. He is angry about that but his nose constantly runs and he doesn't use tissue or wash his hands.

This is so hard for my husband. He knows he needs to get Bill live elsewhere. No one is happy with the situation.

So,other than hurting like hell, and feeling like I'm a total a ***** in my own home to my poor helpless father in law, all is going well
    Last edited by ICNDonna; 05-28-2007, 02:09 AM.
    I.C. DX'd following my "second hysterectomy" (the remaining ovary, that kept bursting and bleeding 2 years after my hyster/right oompherectomy, was removed in 2003. I was a special ed teacher. I am now very lost, and feeling rather hopeless in my life.

Medications I CURRENTLY take:
    90 mgs Ms contin (45 mgs Am/PM)
    Percocet as needed
    Topomax 100mg day
    Ambien 10 mg bed
    desipramine 25 mgs

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    Albert Einstein

well as mean as it sounds, pops needs to go.. I woould have picked up that broom and dust pan and hurled it right back at him, that is abuse, completely unacceptable. and you don't have to take it. Tell you husband pops goes or you and the kids go. Being sick, in pain, or mad at the world gives him no given right to be cruel to you.
    people walk on us because we let them. Time to put your foot down and take the upper hand. good luck to ya.

in the mean time sending you hugs, and hope that he realizes he should be grateful that you let him live there.
    'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'

Comment

I wish I could help.

Donna
      Stay safe

Elmiron Eye Disease Information Center - https://www.ic-network.com/elmiron-p...mation-center/
      Elmiron Eye Disease Fact Sheet (Downloadable) - https://www.ic-network.com/wp-conten...nFactSheet.pdf

Have you checked the ICN Shop?
      Click on ICN Shop at the top of this page. You'll find Bladder Builder and Bladder Rest, both of which we are finding have excellent results.

Patient Help: http://www.ic-network.com/patientlinks.html

Sub-types https://www.ic-network.com/five-pote...markably-well/

Diet list: https://www.ic-network.com/interstitial-cystitis-diet/

AUA Guidelines: https://www.ic-network.com/aua-guide...tial-cystitis/

I am not a medical authority nor do I offer medical advice. In all cases, I strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.
      [3MG]

Anyone who says something is foolproof hasn't met a determined fool

Comment

I wish everyone could help. I'm in a good frame of mind, I'm irate as hell but seems normal under the circumstance. People who are going to paint our house called us Sunday and asked if they could use our house as a trainer for their painters and started this week. They knocked off about half the cost but I had to go out and whack back some bushes so it flared my arm up. My husband is pissy because our house color now is Blue...fairly dark...kinda yuck. We wanted a particular shade of grey/green but in order to cut costs on labor and price of paint we went with their less expensive (but still very nice) paint . so There were only a few to pick from. I got him talked into the dark color grey (I liked it) but he wants and accent for the front door and a thingy on the roof. I searched, and searched, and bought 5 dollar cans of testers and painted the side of my house today until it looked like a camaflouge house. He didn't like any of them. Oh well, we go with what we go with. (he had a big fight with his boss at work, and she is also a good friend, someone he respects but she is going to try to force him to do something he doesn't believe is right for kids.....It will be ugly. My husband is sought after all over the west coast now as an expert on gifted education and his boss is allowing two teachers with hairs up their rears to completely tear down his program he has worked years to build. It ain't gonna happen.)..so..that was fun today.

Let see...My father in law has an infected tooth from years of no hygiene. His mouth swell up like chipmunk cheeks. and you could smell the infection over everything else. None of the so called emergency dental places that offered finaning would see him. So I called and gave them a credit card number. Apparently, it took 5 mins to drain all the infected stuff and he still has two other teeth needing work. (the local lo insurance clinic can help him now, but he has to pay me back about 400 hundred bucks)

My chiro saw me again today and chewed me out because in 4 days i was a wreck. What can I say? to much to do and my husband is too busy being gloomy. But thank you for your support ...funny, right know I'm pretty smooth. I get angry and frustrasted but it's so much easier to let go and say..."what ever...be a grump...I'm in a rare good mood today."

Tracey
        I.C. DX'd following my "second hysterectomy" (the remaining ovary, that kept bursting and bleeding 2 years after my hyster/right oompherectomy, was removed in 2003. I was a special ed teacher. I am now very lost, and feeling rather hopeless in my life.

Percocet as needed
        Topomax 100mg day
        Ambien 10 mg bed
        desipramine 25 mgs

If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Tracey I think we all have our days that we just need to vent it out or we will just burst. I sure hope things will start calming down for you.

Sending ((((HUGS))))))
          Take care, Trishann

Comment

Thanks Trishann, mucho appreciato as i say. My husband just got finished telling me at 11pm 8 hours prior to our painters showing up that he doesnt' like the paint and doesn't want it done. Sht. I left a message with the site manager, a young recent college grad who just bought this franchinse and asked her to call him tonight (he'll be up late) or in the AM before he goes to work at 6:45 (teacher's hours....oh what fun.......) I'm really irate with him. He wants me to tell this woman who has already washed and prepped the house, bought 12 test 1/2 quart thingys @ 5.00 apiece and had been incredibly nice. I'm afraid they will put us back up to full price if the say "fine...take your time..we'll come back next month but it will be full price..." ****.

Oh well...I'm kinda scared y'all..for somereason, I'm suddenly narcoleptic..I knowit is drug related but it scares the beejeezuees out of me. I have to drive..I used to get a littlel questionable going to my doctor. (he's on the other side of Portland...30 mins on a good day) but now, just driving through my neighborhood scares me. But I am without a doubt in more pain than I was. I'm taking a little more topamax for migraines, which is what is doing it in combo with all else...what to do what to do; All my friends work.

anyway, talk to you later

Percocet as needed
            Topomax 100mg day
            Ambien 10 mg bed
            desipramine 25 mgs

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X