Waaaaaaahhh. I think I have a cold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waaaaaaahhh. I think I have a cold!

Just wanted to momentarily vent. Didn't put this under flare although I'm in pain, mostly just cranky because my throat feels like someone jammed 3 disgruntled chimpmunks down it and they are curretly trying to claw their ways back out. BAH. And I'm achy and can feel my head getting stuffy. This is my 9th missed math class...and 4th missed french class. I'm too cranky too study, and can't pull myself away from reading my Harry Potter books again, mostly just because they're taking my mind off of the pain.

On top of all that, even though I ate no aggrevating foods today and drank lots of water...my bladder is being, well...STUPID! So I can't even lay in bed in peace without getting up all the time.

GRRR. Sorry, just frustrated that I've missed lots of work and school and am all stuffy and whatnot.

Thanks for reading this, it's nice to actually complain. My rats are sick of listening to to mommy whine, hehe.

Hope you all had a great 3 day weekend!!

Kitty!

Just diagnosed w/PFD - Oh Boy!

What I have tried: Elmiron, Lyrica, ,Methadone, Vicodin, Norco, Cystoprotek, imipramine, xanax, hydroxizine, trazadone, a bunch of anti-spasmotics and more I'm sure I can't remember.

What I'm presently on:
    Noritriptyline 25 mg
    OxyContin 20 mg AM - 10 mg afternoon - 20 mg PM
    Zanaflex 2 mg at bedtime
    Percocet PRN for breakthrough
    Zyrtec
    Nasonex (allergies)
    Jolessa (b.c.)
    Physical Therapy 2x weekly

Be my buddy?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/p...88&ref=profile

Kitty so sorry you are not feeling well at all. It is so hard to try to do anything when feeling so bad. Hope you get back on your feet soon and start feeling better.

Take care, Trishann

Comment

Working...
    X