Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paradiselost
    replied
    I will never give up. I've had to fight to get all of the treatments in my sig on the crappy, slow NHS as they don't seem interested if your condition is invisible, chronic or something they don't understand. Giving up would be ending my life because I can barely handle living life like this and if I thought I had no hope of a future without pain I just wouldn't see the point.

I've already exhausted 90% of the more usual options but I just keep thinking if I carry on trying to see different people, try anything possible however unlikely it is to help then at least there's a chance of hitting the jackpot and finding some relief. If I give up there's no chance.

Leave a comment:

• bubbe1
    replied
    giving up

Waterflow,
    I gave up for a while, but am back to working on getting better. I think I just needed a little rest from doctors, etc. Maybe that's where you're at right now?

Leave a comment:

• flowerangela
    replied
    never giving up>>>>

Leave a comment:

• Thingone
    replied
    Given up

I gave up 10 years ago, but luckily the doctors are being educated now on IC and Endo. It nice to know it's not in my head, even better when a doctor states that "it's not in your head."

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    started a poll Which was easier for you?

Which was easier for you?

Yes, easier to give up
    17.39%
    No, I will never give up
    82.61%
    Just wondering how many of us found it easier to just finally give up on finding anymore help on the IC and other health issues? I myself think going on pounding my head and crying myself to sleep was harder to deal with then to just stick my head in the sand and live with it all. I do go for weekly heparin/lidocaine instills and have the vicoden.
Working...
X