Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandy B
    replied
    I have been taking Cysta-Q and Elmiron for 6 months...I feel better each day...I also take MSM from Dr. Jacob's Lab...since adding the MSM I have been able to stray from my IC diet a little.
    I don't plan to interrupt this routine, because frankly, I don't want to mess up a good thing. Not sure which ONE or if ALL in combination are doing the trick.

Sandy B

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    There's a link to information about CystaQ at the top of this page.

I don't take medications for IC full time, but when I'm in a flare I find CystaQ does help me get past the flare.

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Rosie1
    started a topic Cysta-Q

Cysta-Q

Hey Everyone. I am a 23 year old health teacher just diagnosed with IC...yes, yes, I know the health teacher is not supposed to get sick. I am a fighter, and I am determined to get this condition under control. I am on Elmiron (very hopeful for results the same as some of the testimonials I read), but I was also looking into some natural herbs called Cysta-Q which are loaded with biflavonoids, and used specifically for IC patients. Has anyone tried these? Received any info? Any information at all? I also have the same question that Lis had about the Yasmin birth-control.Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help, please respond.
Working...
X