hormone pellet implants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hormone pellet implants

I have had hormone implants done once a year for 7 years now and it is great. It is taken in your system as the body needs it. They put it in your lower ab and it is a bandaid insert, and then in two days take off bandaid and it is good for the next 9 months to a year. I have to go ever 9/10 months. I never have to worry about any side effects as there are very few. I had a hysterectomy 12 years ago and before this implant was allergict to everything and talk about hot flashes and such. This has been a god sent. Any ???? email me at: [email protected] Hope this helps some out there.

Sandie,

I have been wondering for a long time if my Estrogen patches are causing me to have flares. How is your IC with the implant? Do you ever have bad effects from it? What is the procedure to have it implanted? I am very interested in finding out more about the implant.

thanks
    christina
    Christina

"Faith precedes the Miracle"

Comment

Dear Christina:
      It is a simple procedure. They make a small cut on the skin on the abdomen and put in a small pellet(it is figured out by your size, how much you weight, etc)and then closed with sturey strips. 2-4 days later you can take off the strips. Nothing more to it. It is great, but not all doctors do the procedure. You have to find one who does in your area. Where are living? I am in the northwest(WA state). A lot of furtility clinics do this procedure(because they have messed with hormones for many years). My IC is better for the first 6 months or so, is doesn't bother or make my IC worse. I was allergeric to everything else. Any more ??? just email me [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X