Went to ER>>>>>>>>>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went to ER>>>>>>>>>

My doctor made me go to ER last night. Got home from work and my right leg had swelled about double expecially in the calf area. He thot maybe a blood clot....nothing showed up....no pain in leg really. Well, had swelling again today and swelling as soon as I am up and moving around. He took me off salt and wants to check more thoroughly. Is my estrogen causing it or is it IC related or any ideas? They say they want to do some heart related testing. I am 37 yrs and a bit perplexed with all this. Help!

((((((((Shawnna)))))))))) You poor dear! Maybe your leg doesn't have good circulation...I was thinking something along the lines of maybe varicose veins--where the blood pools and casues swelling. Maybe they are not visible yet, jsut the swelling is. Hmmmm -- just me theorizing here. I hope you find answers soon. Does elevating it and/or icing it help?
    Sending you healing thoughts,
    y.
    Somewhere there's a reason /Why things go like they do /Somewhere there's a reason /Why some things just fall through /We don't always see them /For what they really are /But I know there's a reason /Just can't see it from this far /Maybe I don't like it, /But I have no choice /I know that somewhere, /Someone hears my voice / I thought I knew it all /I thought I had it made /How could it end this way? /I thought I knew Somewhere there's a reason /Why things don't go my way /Somewhere there's a reason /That I cannot explain /Just like the change of season, /Just may not be my turn /But I know there's a reason, /The lesson's mine to learn

Comment

Working...
    X