Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SandyRN
    replied
    I'm so glad you had a nice time. I can't wait for the Spring weather to come back to North Carolina! I love to get out and walk my dogs but it's just too cold out right now to walk anywhere! Congratulations on having the motivation to get out there and DO something!

Hugs, Sandy

Leave a comment:

• Sarojini
    replied
    Sounds like a wonderful day. I am sure I'd be sore too, but I think it's worth it for such a lovely day outside with a good friend!

Leave a comment:

• ICNDonna
    replied
    If I were to do that hike, my legs would be soooooo sore --- but I'd do it anyhow! Sounds like a wonderful day.

I'm really looking forward to spring!

Donna

Leave a comment:

• Trishann
    replied
    Kadi, I am glad you enjoy yourself today. I hope you don't flare neither. I think sometimes we just take that chance so we can do something we enjoy. It was beautiful outside. Hope we get more weather like this soon.

Hugs, Trishann

Leave a comment:

• kadi
    started a topic Hiking today...I'm going to be so sore!

Hiking today...I'm going to be so sore!

A friend & I decided to take a "short" hike today. We both were feeling so great & the weather was gorgeous, so we decided to go all the way around the lake. Took almost 4 hours. But once we started, we had to finish, no short way back. Felt fine all the way through (probably didn't hurt that I'd done a rescue instillation when I got up this morning). After we finished hiking, we asked the ranger how long the trail was. We hiked 10 miles!!! I've never done this before in my life, let alone after IC.

I am already really sore, just took a hot shower & am praying I don't flare tomorrow. I think I was out of my mind.

The good thing is that it was so much fun, it's really motivational for me to keep up with my gym workouts in order to do more hiking!:woohoo:
Working...
X