Whipping my butt back into shape!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whipping my butt back into shape!

Ok, going to Sam's tomorrow and buying 2 cases of slim fast. I am going to be a hotty once and for all. I am tired of watching diet tv commercials where women who are 40 and grandmothers that look like models. Just once before I turn into an old prune I want to wear a bikini. Not out in public. Would be nice to wear all of my old cloths too. I'm down to a few pair of pants and 2 dresses for going out in public. Even my birthday suit doesn't fit right anymore.

LOL, I am with you! I want to be able to pop on a swim suit and not be embarrassed to be wearing it - and that's just a home!!!! You go girl! Just be safe,
    Hugs,
    Tracey
    How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:
    http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Dx's:
    IC dx'd Nov 2004
    Lymphocytic Colitis dx'd July 2005
    Possible IBS
    Current IC Meds
    Vistaril 25mg in the evening
    Previous IC Meds taken:
    Cystoprotek - 2 caps 2x's a day
    Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day
    Ditropan, 5 mg 3x's a day
    Others:
    Wellbutrin 150mg 2x's a day for Anxiety/IBS
    Pepcid 40mg a day for GERD
    Zytrec for Nasal Allergies
    Align Probiotic daily for IBS

Comment

You go girl!!!:woohoo:
      Hugs
      Ronda

ONE Second, ONE Bite, ONE Breath, ONE Pill, ONE Minute, ONE Teardrop, ONE Hour, ONE Sip.. ONE DAY! I will Prevail from this disease! IC Hoping for a Cure!

Link to Patient Handbook:
      http://www.ic-network.com/handbook/

Diet Reference Sheet:
      http://www.ic-network.com/diet/icndi...tsheet0909.pdf

Meds For IC: Lyrica-25mg Glucosamine-500 MSM-500mg, Prosed Ds -When Flaring

Other Meds: Levlite- Continious Birtcontrol, Micardis-40mg for High Blood Pressure

Meds I have Tried:
      Topamax,Tofranil, Elmiron, Atarax, Cymbalta, Elavil, Enablex, Detral La, Prydium.
      Lexapro< Bad reaction to this med!
      Intstills, could not continue them due to some kind of reaction after 3rd instill. Tasted the lidocaine in my mouth, tongue and lips went numb then went into what seemed like a panic attack. Shaking, racing heart, tingling face/head, blood pressure shot up..

Dx With IC in Nov 2006 with Hydro/Cysto
      Hydro/Cysto Caused Bladder to Rupture.

Other Dxs-Vulvodynia,Fibro, Endo, IBS, HPV, Migraines, Spastic Colon, Mild Dysplasia.

ICN Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

Comment

Sounds like a plan... alot of hard work and determination will take you a long way!!!! Yo go girly! :woohoo:
        ***Rachel***

Dance like no one is watching
        Love like you've never been hurt
        Live today like it's your last

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

I did not know there were 30 cans in a case of slim fast at Sam's. What a time putting it in the cart, taking it out of the cart to set on the rolling thing to the register, then taking it out of the cart again to put in the van, then taking it out of the van to bring in the house. Think I got a work out just lifting the stupid stuff. So far I have kept to it. NO SWEETS this afternoon! Had a pear instead.

Comment

Hmmm, that must be a bonus effect of the SlimFast - burn calories while hauling it around, ha ha ha!! And thanks to you, I have stopped eating after 8:30pm, I remember what you said, and every time I think a snack sounds good, I look at the clock - if it's after 8:30, I tell myself too bad! And you know what? The urge passes and I don't think about it again! YAY! Thanks Mary!!!

Of course my Curving schedule is all screwed up - last week made it once, the other days she was close due to that winter storm we got, then this week I made it there Monday, and now I have a horrible cold and all I want to do is climb back into bed...geesh. And to top it all off? She's moving the business to a different town - about 20 min from my house, and will be in there by June 4th. So, I told her I am going to have to quit (thought she was gonna cry, then I thought I was gonna cry, ha ha), but I just can't afford to drive over to the new location 3 days a week, I just can't do it...So now what?!? I am thinking a treadmill, have always wanted one and the money I am saving not going to Curves maybe I can get one, maybe...

Thanks again Mary for the motivation!! You've got me all fired up again!!!
            Hugs,
            Tracey
            How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time...

Harry arrived 2/23/09!

*IC Volunteers are not medical authorities nor do we offer medical advice. In all cases, we strongly encourage you to discuss your medical treatment with your personal medical care provider. Only they can, and should, give medical recommendations to you.

IC Diet Cheat Sheet:
            http://www.ic-network.com/diet/2009icdietlist.pdf

Dx's:
            IC dx'd Nov 2004
            Lymphocytic Colitis dx'd July 2005
            Possible IBS
            Current IC Meds
            Vistaril 25mg in the evening
            Previous IC Meds taken:
            Cystoprotek - 2 caps 2x's a day
            Elmiron, 100mg 3x's a day
            Ditropan, 5 mg 3x's a day