Leave a comment:

• sunshine_77us
    replied
    Slim Fast

Does the Slim Fast not bother your IC?

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    Hmmm, that must be a bonus effect of the SlimFast - burn calories while hauling it around, ha ha ha!! And thanks to you, I have stopped eating after 8:30pm, I remember what you said, and every time I think a snack sounds good, I look at the clock - if it's after 8:30, I tell myself too bad! And you know what? The urge passes and I don't think about it again! YAY! Thanks Mary!!!

Of course my Curving schedule is all screwed up - last week made it once, the other days she was close due to that winter storm we got, then this week I made it there Monday, and now I have a horrible cold and all I want to do is climb back into bed...geesh. And to top it all off? She's moving the business to a different town - about 20 min from my house, and will be in there by June 4th. So, I told her I am going to have to quit (thought she was gonna cry, then I thought I was gonna cry, ha ha), but I just can't afford to drive over to the new location 3 days a week, I just can't do it...So now what?!? I am thinking a treadmill, have always wanted one and the money I am saving not going to Curves maybe I can get one, maybe...

Thanks again Mary for the motivation!! You've got me all fired up again!!!

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    replied
    I did not know there were 30 cans in a case of slim fast at Sam's. What a time putting it in the cart, taking it out of the cart to set on the rolling thing to the register, then taking it out of the cart again to put in the van, then taking it out of the van to bring in the house. Think I got a work out just lifting the stupid stuff. So far I have kept to it. NO SWEETS this afternoon! Had a pear instead.

Leave a comment:

• petrie86
    replied
    Sounds like a plan... alot of hard work and determination will take you a long way!!!! Yo go girly! :woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• leelee88
    replied
    You go girl!!!:woohoo:

Leave a comment:

• traceann
    replied
    LOL, I am with you! I want to be able to pop on a swim suit and not be embarrassed to be wearing it - and that's just a home!!!! You go girl! Just be safe,

Leave a comment:

• waterflow
    started a topic Whipping my butt back into shape!

Whipping my butt back into shape!

Ok, going to Sam's tomorrow and buying 2 cases of slim fast. I am going to be a hotty once and for all. I am tired of watching diet tv commercials where women who are 40 and grandmothers that look like models. Just once before I turn into an old prune I want to wear a bikini. Not out in public. Would be nice to wear all of my old cloths too. I'm down to a few pair of pants and 2 dresses for going out in public. Even my birthday suit doesn't fit right anymore.
Working...
X