Hip Hop Abs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hip Hop Abs

Has anyone seen this infomercial? It looks very good to target you abs and love handle area. Kinda believable... I know that's their job lol but I really got sucked into almost buying it. My bf will laugh at me for buying that but seriously do you think it's worth it? It's expensive though $78 for everything.
    ***Rachel***

Dance like no one is watching
    Love like you've never been hurt
    Live today like it's your last

Dxd with IC in June '06

LOL I will send you copies of my daughters recitals for the past 3 years there are about 4-5 hip hop dances each year for $78 Thats a little pricey for them. I would try amazon and see if they have somethign similar for less money if you want to try that. Or see if there is a hip hop class in your area and join it for exercise purposes.

Here is a link for free of one of there dances hope it works.

http://www.dancecenterstage.net/members/2005video.html

Comment

Is it a bunch of dance workouts? I have a bunch of DVDs for that. They're really fun and definetly a workout. I have the Carmen Electra StripAerobics DVDS. They're really fun. Surely your bf wouldn't have any problem with the $ if you bought those!!!LOL

Comment

I always wanted to try those out. It's hip hop moves that specifically target your abs. The people on it lost so much weight just in the ab section. which is my problem area. I've tried running and doing ab workouts but nothings working. I thought it might be fun to try it. Look at this site.

He's the site
        http://www.beachbody.com/jump.jsp?it...WAY&itemID=239
        ***Rachel***

Dance like no one is watching
        Love like you've never been hurt
        Live today like it's your last

Dxd with IC in June '06

Comment

Looks like it should work. Definetly targets the abs. My biggest problem too! I've always wanted a six-pack but can never seem to get it there. Looks like it would be fun too! Let me know if you try it!

Comment

What's lame is, there is no real way to spot train. You can strengthen and tone the muscles in that area, but if you have fat over it you'll never see it. The only way to get rid of it is cardio... and that'll just make you lose wherever the last place you gained,was.

I'd suggest the Carmen Electra ones, too. They're fun and a pretty good workout :]

23, symptoms for 9 years, severe for 7.5. Diagnosed for 6.

Comment

Working...
            X