X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nevergiveup
    replied
    ur not alone on this one

Well I find that when I am flaring and I was bad and ate sumthing not good for me the urge for orgasm comes about I know it sounds wierd and hard to talk about but this comes with the ic. I find that the orgasm feeling is especially heightened when I used a certain soap down there that aggitated me in my clitorial area ouch!!! I have had to switch soaps so many times! Anyway I finally use a natural soap with minimal ingredients frustrating... Yes I too during the time of ovulation sumtimes get these feelings too my theory on that is that I find during ovulation period mucusy discharge comes out (it is clear and normal) which I have to wear panty liners...anyway the combination of the discharge and the irritation of the pantyliner irritates me down there and causes the orgasm feelin so frustrating also!

Leave a comment:

• suzannes
    replied
    I use to get it all the time. It was so annoying. I told my husband about it and he though it was a great thing!(men). Mine went away with time but I think pelvic floor pt helped the most.

Suzanne

Leave a comment:

• sailawaygrl
    replied
    If you read up on your pudendal nerve you will see where it goes in your pelvis. During times of a lot of inflamation many of us have this sensation. It can drive you insane, and make you feel crazy! I find that rest, hot or cold on the area (whichever helps better) and time will make it better. I know I had this when I first started with my symptoms and now it will come and go with flares, or I notice when my bladder is full (or at least what my mind thinks is full) You are not alone!

Leave a comment:

• Zephir
    replied
    Many thanks!

Thank you for replying! I sincerely appreciate that and it does help to know that other women are experiencing this. I do wonder if it's the IC as a flare-up right before my period, so I think the best way to know is to start tracking this on paper and compare my symtoms from month to month. All in all, I know that there are worse symptoms "out there", so I have it in perspective, but....it can be annoying.

Leave a comment:

• cmclien
    replied
    Actually this is about the 3rd thread in two weeks with people saying they have this symptom so you are not alone! I read it can be a symptom of IC, probably has to do with where your inflammation is.

Leave a comment:

• Zephir
    started a topic Frequent urge for orgasm

Frequent urge for orgasm

O.k...this sounds almost perverted. lol...I certainly hope that noone takes it that way because to be quiet honest, I am not "into" this. I seem to have episodes of a great deal of pressure in the pelvic region, which almost requires me to need to bring on an orgasm so that I can get on with my day.

I am peri-menopausal and I do find that these symptoms get worse during ovulation (I'm still producing cervical mucous) and right before my period.

I didn't see a thread specifically related to this annoying symptom, and as a matter of fact, I am seeing more info relating to lack of sex drive and/or painful orgasm.

Within the lower pelvic area/centre of lower stomach, I also feel a great deal of movement which I used to think was just uterine activity preparing for mensus. However, I am now linking this movement to IC-to possibly the bladder pulsating and perhaps causing the swelling of tissues near the perenium, etc. that is also occuring.

O.k..I hope I haven't offended anyone's sensibilities (), but if we can't talk here about it, then where would we be?

Thank you ladies, in advance. It may sound like a blessing in disguise, but seriously, being this "verile" is actually exhausting.

Maybe this is where the stories about women being in their forties derives from. LOL!
Working...
X