Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going off Nuvaring, and advice appreciated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claire_A
    replied
    Yes

Yes. Non latex "skyn" condoms I thin they are made by ansell. They are fine with plenty of lube and don't smell horrible like the latex ones. Hubby says they feel better too

If I am sore then he just pulls out because the condom can irritate some if I am not properly lubricated. (I know naughty!!)

Leave a comment:

• Magick
    replied
    So are you just using condoms? Sorry if that is TMI...I was just wondering if you have had negative reactions to them. Thanks so much for your response.

Leave a comment:

• Claire_A
    replied
    When I came off the pill a few months ago my bladder flared like crazy. It seems to have calmed down now though although I have noticed I am way more diet sensitive this past month. I don't know if that is to do with coming off the pill or not.

Just to let you know you are not on your own with this one. I think once I get my period again things will settle down. *hopefully*

Leave a comment:

• Magick
    started a topic Going off Nuvaring, and advice appreciated!

Going off Nuvaring, and advice appreciated!

So I have been on BC for a few years now and I HATE IT. I am super moody, tired, get headaches and have virtually no libido (obviously my boyfriend is NOT a fan). I have been off Nuvaring since Sunday and I notice an increase in my IC symptoms. I know that IC and hormones are related, but I was wondering if eventually, once my estrogen levels stablilize, my bladder will calm down. My IC has gotten a lot better in the past few months due to various treatments and I would hate for my month long flares to return...but I also really don't like the side effects from BC.

Any advice, experience, comments...would be GREATLY appreciated.

Lauren
Working...
X